Version 3.1.8 of Swyx Mobile for Android is now available on Google Play
Due to the recent negative reports about a temporary lack of call signaling
we have focused on improving app stability with 3.1.8. We have also optimized Android 13 support.
- The ringtone was missing on Android 11 and below.
We have fixed the compatibility of the ringtone with Android 11 to Android 9.
- The authorization request for microphone access has been fixed under Android 8/9/10.
- Android 7 is no longer supported.
- On SwyxWare systems without codec filter the hold function under Android can be limited.
- On some phones with Android 14, a call can only be accepted if the phone is unlocked beforehand.
- On Huawei P30pro devices the battery optimisation can still lead killing the app in the background. In these cases please apply the changes to background optimisations mentioned here: http://bit.ly/3pecOT3