Release Notes Version 2.3.0
Release is done via Google Play Store
For the Swyx Mobile for Android client to operate, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
• Server: SwyxWare 11/ NetPhone 11 (or later) with Push Notification Server 1.0.7 (or later)
• Client: Android 6 (or later)
Please ensure that 'Data Saver' is switched off at Android Settings > Data Usage
To ensure best user experience, we recommend the use of latest mid to high end Android business smartphones with at least a 2.0 GHz quad-core processor, at least 2GB of RAM and a minimum resolution of 1.280 x 720 Pixel and Android 7 (or later).
New Features & (technical) Improvements
With this release you will get the following new features and enhancements:
• Bluetooth headset support - Accept call & Hang up
• Information, if you are signed in at more than 4 devices
• Information, if connection speed was too low for a call
• Call drop reason is shown
• 151605 The incoming calls are not signalled to the user after leaving the device idle - only DM scenario
• 154703 Status text is automatically changed to user description
• 157847 Favorites are shown duplicated if number is available local and at Swyx
• 159030 Favorites visible after app start and lost after 1 minute (RC17)
• 159031 2 of 10 favorites lost 1 minute after app start
• 160204 The Recents tab is not displayed when selecting a missed call notification
• 160276 The presence status of other users is not set to offline while the user goes Offline
• 162459 No black screen during an active call after opening the keypad
• 163931 It is possible to log on with an expired password (prompt for is new password missing)
• 166062 The user is not logged off when the Server is down
• 168262 Badge icon does not count the first missed call
• 168347 Margins not respected in "Favourites" screen
• 168764 Native keyboard not dismissed upon leaving the Contacts List Screen
• 170146 Crash: OnErrorFailedException
• 170154 Crash: Native pj_pool release
• Some issues with Favourites (presence status updates, vanishing Favourites, Favourites deletion, list view)
• Changing networks during an ongoing call causes the call to drop
To install the app ‘Swyx Mobile’, the user simply needs to select the app in the Google Play Store. After entering the Google ID, the app will be downloaded and installed automatically. Ensure that the old app ‘Swyx Mobile 2015’ is deinstalled before using the new app ’Swyx Mobile’.
The Support for the Swyx Mobile for Android is handled through the regular Swyx Support process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.