Release Notes Version 2.4.1
The Release is done via Google Play Store
Notice: This version is a new app which replaces the previous version "Swyx Mobile" and offers new features. Details can be found in the section Installation.
For the Swyx Mobile for Android client to operate, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- Server: SwyxWare 11/ NetPhone 11 (or later) with Push Notification Server 1.0.7 (or later)
- Client: Android 6 (or later)
Recommendation: Please ensure that 'Data Saver' is switched off at Android Settings > Data Usage
Note: To ensure best user experience, we recommend the use of latest mid to high end Android business smartphones with at least a 2.0 GHz quad-core processor, at least 2GB of RAM and a minimum resolution of 1.280 x 720 Pixel and Android 7 (or later)
New Features & Improvements
- Sign In and Out in the Settings
- Open a Context Menu with a long-press on an entry at Favorites, Recents or Contacts
- Display of a notification if mobile data is deactivated for Swyx Mobile
- The is now also available in Dutch, French and Italian
- 172085 Favorites will not disappear after a call while reloading
- 157858 Presence status of contacts is not displayed until correct status is available
- 160228 No presence state displayed for contacts with missing support of presence status
- 171448 The user cannot login on a 5th device after the 4 device limit is reached
- 60441 App will not connect to remote connector if it has been disabled
- 175490 Crash fixed: NullPointerException
- Changing networks during an ongoing call causes the call to drop
- If calling an internal number from Contacts, the number is replaced with country code (e.g. 0004993 instead of 493). If you dial via Keypad, it’s working fine.
- Connected Bluetooth device becomes active at outgoing calls only when shortly switching loudspeaker on and off
The app is available in the Google Play Store and can be directly installed on the Android smartphone from there.
Further information about the installation can be found in this article: SwyxMobile replaces Swyx Mobile
The Support for the Swyx Mobile for Android is handled through the regular Swyx Support process.