Release Notes Version 2.6.0
The Release is done via Google Play Store
- The busy tone is hearable again
- You are able to transfer a call at the In-Call screen
- If selected, you get asked about the connection type when initiating a call
- You can forward a call to a phone number entered on keypad
- We hide unnecessary buttons to improve clarity
- Starting a conference is not allowed for calls in status 'ringing...'
- 151310 The user is unable to transfer a call while in the Incoming Call Screen
- 177476 The Connection type dialog is not displayed when trying to make a call
- 177507 User unable to call another user via keypad (missing dial icon)
- 177564 Hide unnecessary buttons
- 177566 Starting a conference is allowed for calls in status ringing
- 177840 Outgoing INVITE does not include own internal extension
- 180199 The app crashes after changing the server
- 180928 No playback of "Busy Tone" in mobile client
- 180996 If calling an internal (2-digit) number from Swyx Mobile phonebook the number is replaced with international prefix
- 180999 Incorrect number dialled from favourites screen (sometimes if multi-number contact)
- Support for Android Q
- Contacts are no longer provided by XING
- Update target SDK to 28
- Update third party library versions
For the Swyx Mobile for Android client to operate, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- Server: SwyxWare 11/ NetPhone 11 (or later) with Push Notification Server 1.0.7 (or later)
- Network: Router with enabled 802.11r (FastRoaming)
- Client: Smartphone with Android 6 (or later)
- To ensure best user experience, we recommend the use of latest mid to high end Android business smartphones with at least a 2.2 GHz quad-core processor (64bit), at least 4 GB of RAM and a minimum resolution of 1.280 x 720 Pixel and 802.11r (FastRoaming).
- Please ensure that 'Data Saver' is switched off at Android Settings > Data Usage
- Changing networks during an ongoing call causes the call to drop
- XING has decided to no longer provide its interface. So these contacts can no longer
be displayed in apps like ‚SwyxMobile‘.
The app is available in the Google Play Store and can be directly installed on the Android
smartphone from there.
Ensure that the old app ‘Swyx Mobile’ is deinstalled before using the new app ’SwyxMobile’.
The Support for the Swyx Mobile for Android is handled through the regular Swyx Support process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.