Release Notes Version 2.6.0
The Release is done via Apple App Store.
New Features & Improvements:
- Now you get a new dial pad that's improved for one-hand operation. Possible contacts are suggested as you type. Simply tap on a suggestion to dial the appropriate
number. If you want to change your displayed number for an external call, you can
change it just before dialing. Try it out!
- 157149 Realm DB Crash on App Start
- 173445 Swap first-/last name should be restricted to Swyx contacts
- 174697 Tel links don‘t work if Swyx Mobile is not already opened in background
- 175408 CPU spinning in widget and/or logging thread
- 176808 AppStore crash: Application crashing on start (Realm)
- 178025 Login token refresh issue
- 179699 Wrong number labels internal instead of public
- 179700 Crash when opening app with invalid swyx call URL
- 181068 Tab bar layout issue on iPhones with notch after showing "connecting to server..." in profile view
For the Swyx Mobile for IOS client to operate, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- Client: Apple iOS device (iPhone) with iOS 10 (or newer)
- SwyxWare 11 (or newer) with push notification service correctly installed and running
- Network: Router with enabled 802.11r (FastRoaming)
- No proper error notification when a new password doesn't meet the complexity requirements defined by the server
- Own user state is wrong if "SIP device" is not selected as "Login Device" for the user (needs to be set up by your admin)
- This Swyx app cannot be used with a Swyxware Advance / DeutschlandLAN Swyx server
- The use of h/w buttons of Jabra Stealth devices is not supported by Jabra, yet
- The use of h/w buttons of devices other than Jabra may not work properly
- Non-login-relevant user settings are not transferred with easy transit mechanism from client 1.7 to 2.2.0.
The app is available in the App Store and can be directly installed on iPhone or iPad from
The Support for the Swyx Mobile for Android is handled through the regular Swyx Support process.