Release Notes Version 2.8.0
The Release is done via Google Play Store
New Features & Improvements:
- Improved readability at keypad if signed in
- Client is able to use a password received from EasyConfig URL
- New workflow for automatic number completion
- Update of Google Play developer API to version 3
- Necessary adaptations for the use on Android 10
- 179889 NG Clients are not capable of handling new incoming call just after/while disconnect of previous call
- 181395 External Server link not imported in the app while using the Easy Config URL
- 181857 Contact names are no longer truncated
- 182202 Digit 9 is added in front of international number formatted with 00 instead of +
- 182492 App not started in foreground on incoming calls (Android 10)
- 183620 Signaling incoming calls in a notification (Android 10)
- 184297 Disabling Share log file option does not delete previous logs
- 184410 GSM call from long press menu on favourite without any action
- 184452 The Call Drop error messages are not properly displayed
- 185775 The newly logged in user receives calls that are for the previously logged in user
- 155592 Cursor on wrong position if returning to keypad with filled number
- 185884 Mobile client is not set on hold if remote participant initiates "hold"
- 187028 Attended transfer button not displayed at first in a Multi-Call Screen
- 181011 Call not closed after successful transfer if device locked
- 183339 Crash - java.lang.NullPointerException (RecentsPresenter.createUpdateFavoritesAction)
For the Swyx Mobile for Android client to operate, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- Server: SwyxWare 11/ NetPhone 11 (or later) with Push Notification Server 1.0.7 (or
- Client: Android 6 (or later)
Please ensure that 'Data Saver' is switched off at Android Settings > Data Usage
To ensure best user experience, we recommend the use of latest mid to high end Android business smartphones with at least a 2.0 GHz quad-core processor, at least 2GB of
RAM and a minimum resolution of 1.280 x 720 Pixel and Android 7 (or later).
- Changing networks during an ongoing call causes the call to drop
- XING has decided to no longer provide its interface. So these contacts can no longer
be displayed in apps like ‚SwyxMobile‘.
The app is available in the Google Play Store and can be directly installed on the Android
smartphone from there.
Ensure that the old app ‘Swyx Mobile’ is deinstalled before using the new app ’SwyxMobile’.
The Support for the Swyx Mobile for Android is handled through the regular Swyx Support process.