Release Notes Version 2.7.0
The Release is done via Apple App Store.
New Features & Improvements:
- 187655 Crash when accessing db during app launch
- 187656 Crash while mapping CallKit calls
- 187592 In a Call screen not displayed if user cancels transfer using Keypad
- 187442 User cannot callback an international number from native
- 187538 Calling via GSM leads to erroneously formatted number
- 187537 Dialling via GSM leads to erroneously formatted call
- 187697 Profile picture and presence state not shown on Apple Watch
- 187516 Not able to accept unknown certificate
- 188107 Edited password is not updated when directly pressing sign in button
- 180123 Client should be able to store a password received from EasyConfig URL
- 182560 New workflow for automatic number completion
- 186135 RemoteConnector SSL-Issue (wildcard certificate)
- 186260 Call failed
- 185006 Wrong handling of incoming call just after/while disconnect of previous call
For the Swyx Mobile for IOS client to operate, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- Client: Apple iOS device (iPhone) with iOS 10 (or newer)
- SwyxWare 11 (or newer) with push notification service correctly installed and running
- Network: Router with enabled 802.11r (FastRoaming)
- No proper error notification when a new password doesn't meet the complexity requirements defined by the server
- Own user state is wrong if "SIP device" is not selected as "Login Device" for the user (needs to be set up by your admin)
- This Swyx app cannot be used with a Swyxware Advance / DeutschlandLAN Swyx server
- The use of h/w buttons of Jabra Stealth devices is not supported by Jabra, yet
- The use of h/w buttons of devices other than Jabra may not work properly
- Non-login-relevant user settings are not transferred with easy transit mechanism from client 1.7 to 2.2.0.
The app is available in the App Store and can be directly installed on iPhone or iPad from
The Support for the Swyx Mobile for Android is handled through the regular Swyx Support process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.