Release Notes Version 2.9.0
The Release is done via Google Play Store
New Features & Improvements:
- 185115 Some special characters are not removed when dialling
- 187026 Call Notification not dismissed once the caller closes the call (Android 10)
- 187054 No vibration for incoming VoIP calls if activated in system settings
For the Swyx Mobile for Android client to operate, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- Server: SwyxWare 11/ NetPhone 11 (or later) with Push Notification Server 1.0.7 (or
- Network: Router with enabled 802.11r (FastRoaming)
- Client: Android 6 (or later)
Please ensure that 'Data Saver' is switched off at Android Settings > Data Usage
To ensure best user experience, we recommend the use of latest mid to high end
Android business smartphones with at least a 2.2 GHz quad-core processor (64bit),
at least 4 GB of RAM and a minimum resolution of 1.280 x 720 Pixel.
- Changing networks during an ongoing call causes the call to drop
- XING has decided to no longer provide its interface. So these contacts can no longer
be displayed in apps like ‚SwyxMobile‘.
The app is available in the Google Play Store and can be directly installed on the Android
smartphone from there.
Ensure that the old app ‘Swyx Mobile’ is deinstalled before using the new app ’SwyxMobile’.
The Support for the Swyx Mobile for Android is handled through the regular Swyx Support process.