Release notes for version 2.7.4
Swyx releases a hotfix version for Swyx Mobile 2019 for iOS.
This app can be used with SwyxWare version higher than 11.0 and lower than 12.10.
For installations newer than 12.10, please use the new 'Swyx Mobile' app that can be found in Apple App Store.
- SMFI-23: Call drop during transfer
For the Swyx Mobile for IOS client to operate, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- Client: Apple iOS device (iPhone) with iOS 10 (or newer)
- SwyxWare 11 (or newer) with push notification service correctly installed and running
- Network: Router with enabled 802.11r (FastRoaming)
- No proper error notification when a new password doesn't meet the complexity requirements defined by the server
- Own user state is wrong if "SIP device" is not selected as "Login Device" for the user (needs to be set up by your admin)
- This Swyx app cannot be used with a Swyxware Advance / DeutschlandLAN Swyx server
- The use of h/w buttons of Jabra Stealth devices is not supported by Jabra, yet
- The use of h/w buttons of devices other than Jabra may not work properly
- Non-login-relevant user settings are not transferred with easy transit mechanism from client 1.7 to 2.2.0.
The app is available in the App Store and can be directly installed on iPhone or iPad from
The Support for the Swyx Mobile for Android is handled through the regular Swyx Support process.