The information in this article applies to the following products:
- Yealink Conference Phone CP965
Enreach has released the new firmware V126.96.36.199 for the new Yealink Conference Phone CP965 for the usage with Swyx 13.27 and higher.
Latest firmware for the Yealink Conference Phone CP965 newly introduced with Swyx 13.27.
Beside the regular software maintenance by the OEM vendor this firmware corrects the wrong behavior of a CP965 conference phone that occurs in certain cases:
- Fixed: The distinct types of Call Forwardings (Busy, no reply, immediately) cannot be disabled individually.
- Fixed: Home button does not terminate the power saving mode.
- Fixed: uaCSTA Pairing corrupt after a call transfer.
- Fixed: No missed call indication when DND is active.
- Fixed: No presence status of DSS keys after reprovisioning
This firmware version is available on the Swyx Firmware Information Service FIS within the next days.
Downloading the firmware and distributing to all connected Yealink phones can be simply done via the Swyx Control Center SCC. All necessary steps are described in the Swyx Online Help.
Manual Download of Yealink CP965 Firmware
In the context of a standardized Swyx installation is no need for a manual download of the firmware and update of certified SIP-phone. Nevertheless there are some use cases where the manual update or the usage of a local download server make sense or is mandatory.
For that purpose you can find the download links for the firmware here:
- Yealink CP965 - FW version V188.8.131.52: Download firmware now