SolNet is offering a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
The actual interoperability tests were performed by SolNet themselves, not by the Swyx TAP.
Important: The profile for SIP provider SolNet is available from SwyxWare v11.00.0.0 on.
For your convenience the generated CustomProviderProfiles.config is available for download at the end of this article. Extended information about how to use this file can be found at Configuration and Adaptation of SIP Providers via Provider Profiles (kb3436).
During creation of the SIP trunk group, profile 'SolNet (CH)'' must be selected.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a/ G.711u/ G.722/ G.729
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling via RFC2833
- FAX transmission via T.38
08/08/2017 with SwyxWare 2015 R40
CustomProviderProfiles SolNet (CH)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.