IP Directions is offering a registerless SIP trunk. This means that the authentication is based on the public IP address of the SwyxWare server. Therefore, you need a static, public IP address from your ISP assigned to the SwyxWare server.
In case that the SwyxWare server is running with a private IP address and the static, public IP address is provided by NAT gateway, it is necessary to configure a STUN server in the properties of the SIP trunk group, under the tab 'SIP'. A list of public STUN servers can e.g. be found at http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/STUN.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening in accordance with RFC3325
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a/ G.711µ/ G.729/ T.38 for FAX Negotiation
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 Negotiation and FAX transmission
Occasionally, problems with correct CLI were observed with international calls.
14/01/2014 with SwyxWare2013 R3
01/07/2015 with SwyxWare2015 R2
CustomProviderProfiles IPDirections (FR)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.