Alphalink is operating with a number of different servers. Therefore it is not possible to preconfigure the Proxy Server in the "SIP" tab of the Trunkgroup properties. In this field, please enter the IP address or server name that Alphalink has named you.
For an AlphaLink SIP trunk with user authorisation, it is necessary to configure a SIP URI for the trunk in order to assign incoming calls to the correct trunk.
Assigned number range: +33 970 1234560 ... +33 970 1234569. Since Alphalink is signalling the destination number in the request URI in format canonical without plus, the SIP URI for the trunk must be configured as '33970123456*@*'.
Important: From SwyxWare2013 R4 on, the provider profile for Alphalink is already available in the list of provider profiles and the CustomProviderProfiles.config is no longer necessary.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening in accordance with RFC3325
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a/ G.711µ/G.729
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
T.38 is not suppported by Alphalink, hence FAX transmission via Swyx FAX Client does not work. Occasionally, problems with correct CLI was observed with international calls.
CustomProviderProfiles Alphalink (FR)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.