BretagneTelecom is offering a registerless SIP trunk. This means that the authentication is based on the public IP address of the SwyxWare server. Therefore, you need a static, public IP address from your ISP assigned to the SwyxWare server.
In case that the SwyxWare server is running with a private IP address and the static, public IP address is provided by NAT gateway, it is necessary to configure a STUN server in the properties of the SIP trunk group, under the tab 'SIP'. A list of public STUN servers can e.g. be found at http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/STUN.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a/ G.711µ/ G.729/ T.38 for FAX negotiation
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 Negotiation and FAX transmission
It may occur that calls, which were put on hold by the external partner, could not be retrieved. So far, this was observed with calls through international mobile providers.
Per default, FAXES can only be send within France. Support for international FAX sending must explicitely be requested from BretagneTelecom.
04/09/2014 with SwyxWare 2013 R5
02/07/2015 with SwyxWare 2015 R2
CustomProviderProfiles BretagneTelecom (FR)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.