The SIP Trunk from sipcall was first tested and released with SwyxWare 22.214.171.124.
The SIP Trunk from sipcall is a SIP Trunk with user authentication, i.e. you receive information on user ID, user name and password. The names may differ, or you may only receive a name or ID with password. In this case the user ID is identical to the user name when configuring the SIP trunk in SwyxWare.
The SIP Trunk from sipcall can be used from SwyxWare 126.96.36.199 on. When using an earlier version of SwyxWare incompatibilities cannot be excluded and use is at your own risk.
The SIP Trunk from sipcall is suitable for central connection in the data center.
When creating the SIP trunk group, select the profile 'sipcall (CH)'. If the profile is not included in the corresponding list, you can download the required CustomProviderProfiles.config for SwyxWare at the end of this article. For more information about using this file, see Configuration and Adaptation of SIP Providers via Provider Profiles (kb3436).
- Incoming/outgoing national /international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national / intenational calls
- CLIP No Screening national
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Call forwarding
- Mutually supported codecs:
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- FAX transmission via G.711
- FAX transmission via T.38 is not supported
- Number suppression for outgoing calls (CLIR) is not possible
10/11/2018 with SwyxWare 188.8.131.52
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.