SpeakUp is offering a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
No additional configuration neccessary.
For your convenience the generated CustomProviderProfiles.config is available for download at the end of this article. Extended information about how to use this file can be found at Configuration and Adaptation of SIP Providers via Provider Profiles (kb3436).
Important: From SwyxWare2013 R4 on, the provider profile for SpeakUp is already available in the list of provider profiles and the CustomProviderProfiles.config is no longer necessary.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a/ G.711µ/ G.729
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 negotiation and FAX transmission
T38 / FAX support:
It is possible to use an ordinary SIP trunk from SpeakUp for T.38 negotiation and FAX transmission. Since SpeakUp does not perform any transcoding, this relies on the end-to-end support of T.38. Additionally, SpeakUp is offering dedicated T.38 SIP trunks. The following steps are necessary to integrate the T.38 SIP trunk from SpeakUp:
- Creation of a second SIP trunkgroup, profile: SpeakUp (NL)
- The entries for SIP Registrar and Proxy for this second trunkgroup muss be changed to t38-sbc.speakup.nl
- Creation of the associated SIP trunk (Account, numbers)
- A public number of the available T.38 number range muss be assigned to all FAX channels
- The routing record for the T.38 SIP trunkgroup must have a higher priority than the routing record for the actual Voice SIP trunkgroup. Additionally, usage of the T.38 trunkgroup must be limited to the number that was assigned to the FAX channels
With this configuration, the T.38 calls are assigning the correct SIP trunk. On the SIP level, the caller ID will be the number that was assigned to the FAX channels. The actual number will be signaled as FAX-station ID in the T.38 protocol.
CLIP No Screening: Must be ordered separately from SpeakUp
01/10/2012 with SwyxWare2011R2, QF3
30/01/2014 with SwyxWare2013R3
02/06/2015 with SwyxWare2015R2
CustomProviderProfiles SpeakUP (NL)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.