MyTweak Telekom is offereing a SIP trunks with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical. Additionally, you will receive the DNS name of the SIP server.
In this case, the SIP URI must be entered in the format 4366123456*@*.
Because of current incompatibilties in T.38, it is necessary to deactivate T.38 as supported codec. This may be configured during the creation of the SIP trunk or afterwards in the SIP Trunk properties, underneth the 'Codec' tab.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a/ G.711µ/ G.722/ G,729/ FAX Transmission via G.711
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 Negotiation and FAX Transmission.
Currently, FAX transmission is only supported via G.711. Swyx and myTweak are working on a solution to enable FAX transmission via T.38.
02/05/2017 with SwyxWare 2015 R40.1
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.