IP Directions is offering a registerless SIP trunk. This means that the authentication is based on the public IP address of the SwyxWare server. Therefore, you need a static, public IP address from your ISP assigned to the SwyxWare server.
The actual interoperability tests were executed by Swyx Partner Data-Way, not by the Swyx TAP.
For Drei, it is necessary to create two different Trunkgroups with the two different profiles "Drei-1 (AT) 2013R4" and "Drei-2 (AT) 2013R4" . During configuration of the actual SIP Trunk, the available number range is assigned to both SIP Trunks.
For your convenience the generated CustomProviderProfiles.config is available for download at the end of this article. Extended information about how to use this file can be found at Configuration and Adaptation of SIP Providers via Provider Profiles.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a/G.711u/ T.38 for FAX Negotiation
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling via SIP INFO
14/11/2016 with SwyxWare2015R30.5
CustomProviderProfiles Drei (AT)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.