UPC Business is offering a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical. Besides, you need an IP address which was assigned by UPC and which gets connected to the SIP trunk.
Numberblock: +43 662 1234560 ... +43 662 1234569
In this case, the SIP URI must be entered in the format 0662123456*@*.
On outgoing calls UPC changes some characteristica of the RTP stream call setup and call answering. This may lead to a oneway voicechannel if internal encryption is active. Therefore, in the tab "Encryption" of the SwyxServer properties, you have to deactivate internal encryption.
Exclude G.722 in the Codecs/Channel tab of the Trunk Properties dialog.
Support for feature CLIP No SCreening must explicitely be requested from UPC.
Support for T.38 and FAX transmission must explicitely be requested from UPC.
There is a dedicated Swyx profile for the Transcoding Gateway from UPC in order to transmit T.38 and DTMF. This must be activated on the UPC side when configuring the trunk.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identificaion (CLI) on national and international calls
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a/G.711µ/G.729/ T.38 for FAX Transmission
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 negotiation and FAX transmission
CustomProviderProfiles UPCAustria (AT)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.