With the release of SwyxWare 12.40 Swyx supports the new Yealink T5 desk phone series. For proper operation Swyx provides a new firmware for Yealink T5 desk phone series (T53 / T53W / T 54W / T57W), version 18.104.22.168.
The new firmware is required to support the enhanced integration of Yealink system phones with SwyxWare 12.40. Additional new features
- Generell support of Yealink T5 - desk phones with SwyxWare 12.40 or higher
- Extended status signalling (Rich presence)
- Number suppression (general, per line)
- Improved DE keyboard (Umlaute, ß)
- Bugfixing in the area of DECT Headset Support
This firmware version is already available in our Firmware Information Service FIS.
Downloading the firmware and distributing to all connected Yealink phones can be simply done via the Swyx Control Center SCC. All necessary steps are described in the Swyx Online Help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.