With the release of SwyxWare 12.40 Swyx supports the new Yealink T5 desk phone series. For proper operation Swyx provides a new firmware for Yealink T5 desk phone series (T53 / T53W / T 54W / T57W), version 220.127.116.11.
The new firmware is required to support the enhanced integration of Yealink system phones with SwyxWare 12.40. Additional new features
- Generell support of Yealink T5 - desk phones with SwyxWare 12.40 or higher
- Extended status signalling (Rich presence)
- Number suppression (general, per line)
- Improved DE keyboard (Umlaute, ß)
- Bugfixing in the area of DECT Headset Support
- Bugfixing in the area of status signaling
Known issue: If the phone loses its connection to the server (e.g. due to a reboot of the services), it could be that subsequently the presence status on the speed dials won’t longer be updated. Log-Off and following Log-On of the user heals that issue.
This firmware version is already available in our Firmware Information Service FIS.
Downloading the firmware and distributing to all connected Yealink phones can be simply done via the Swyx Control Center SCC. All necessary steps are described in the Swyx Online Help