Telmekom is offering a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
The actual interoperability tests were executed by ACS Data Systems itself, not by the Swyx TAP.
In order to assign incoming calls to the correct trunk, it is necessary to configure a SIP URI for the trunk. The assigned number block and the numberformat must be considered.
Numberblock: +39 32 1234560 ... +39 32 1234569
In this case the SIP URI must be entered in the format 032123456*@* .
Important: When connecting to the SIP trunk of Telmekom, it is important to set the UPD timeout value of the used NAT gateway to a value higher than 120 seconds.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identificaion (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a/ G.729
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- FAX transmission via G.711
27/03/2017 with SwyxWare 2015 R40.0.0
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.