Suedtirolnet is offering a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
The actual interoperability tests were executed by ACS Data Systems itself, not by the Swyx TAP.
During creation of the SIP Trunkgroup, profile 'SuedtirolNet (IT)' must be selected.
In order to assign incoming calls to the correct trunk, it is necessary to configure a SIP URI for the trunk. The assigned number block and the numberformat must be considered.
Numberblock: +39 32 1234560 ... +39 32 1234569
In this case the SIP URI must be entered in the format 3932123456*@* .
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identificaion (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs:
- T.38 for FAX negotiation
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 Negotiation and FAX transmission
14/03/2018 with SwyxWare 220.127.116.11
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.