The SIP Trunk from InsoVoip was first tested and released with a SwyxWare 12.31
InsoVoip is offering a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
The SIP Trunk from the InsoVoip can be used according to the settings listed below from SwyxWare 12.40 on. When using an earlier version of SwyxWare, incompatibilities cannot be excluded and the use is at the user's own risk.
The SIP Trunk from the InsoVoip is not suitable for central connection in the data center.
During the creation of the SIP trunk group, profile 'InsoVoip (IT)' must be selected. If the profile is not included in the corresponding list, you can download the required CustomProviderProfiles.config for SwyxWare at the end of this article. For more information about using this file, see Configuration and Adaptation of SIP Providers via Provider Profiles.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- Number Suppression (CLIR) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.729, G.711a, G.722, and G.711u
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- Fax transmission via T.38
01/04/2021 on SwyxWare 12.31
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for its content.