SwyxPLUS VisualGroups 1.1 is now available for download on the Swyx Website.
Ability to disable user-specific statistics
Passive subscriber mode allows calls to be answered on demand without automatic delivery of calls
"Inactive" mode allows to log out of VisualGroups without changing the availability status in SwyxIt!
Support of other languages (DE, EN, NL, FR, IT)
All needed files are included in the package "SwyxPLUS VisualGroups 1.1.zip".
- ReadMe - File "ReadMe.rtf"
- Release Notes - File "Release Notes VisualGroups 1.1.docx"
- Installer for VisualGroups 1.1 - File "SwyxPLUSVisualGroupsInstaller.exe"
- Manual in German and English - PDF Files
- File for SwyxIt! before SwyxWare Release 11.20 - File "IpPbx.VisualGroups.WebExtension.ocx"
Remark on the file for SwyxIt! before SwyxWare Release 11.20
Only in case former SwyxIt! versions before SwyxWare Release 11.20 shall be used with VisualGroups, the OCX file provided within the download package needs to be updated in each client installation. Release Notes section 5.1 describes the necessary steps to update this.
The Installation of VisualGroups 1.1 and the update of an existent VisualGroups 1.0 installation is described in the manual.