Release of SwyxPLUS VisualGroups Version 18.104.22.168 for SwyxWare Release 22.214.171.124 and higher.
This release serves for new VisualGroups installations as well as for update installations of SwyxPLUS VisualGroups.
This release is required for future SwyxWare Version if you are going to update an existing VisualGroups installation or perform a new installation of VisualGroups. Already installed previous versions continue to run smoothly.
SwyxPLUS VisualGroups 126.96.36.199 is now available for download on the Swyx Website.
Most important changes:
- Added an additional reporting category for 'calls picked up outside of queue group'.
- Optimized error notifications during installation.
- Errors in statistical reports due to accepted calls by CTI paired phones corrected. This is fixed now when using the SwyxIt! 11.38 Client in combination with SwyxPhone L62, L64 and L66 phones.
- Input verification added within the queue configuration ring time configuration (value range is 5 to 180 sec).
- Stepping backwards in configuration wizard is now improved.
- Default values in Skin internal setting dialogues are indicated by text now.
All needed files are included in the package "SwyxPLUS VisualGroups 188.8.131.52.zip".
- Release Notes - File "Release Notes VisualGroups 184.108.40.206.docx"
- Installer for VisualGroups 220.127.116.11 - File "SwyxPLUSVisualGroupsInstaller.exe"
- Manual in German and English - PDF Files
- File for SwyxIt! until including SwyxWare Release 11.38 - File "IpPbx.VisualGroups.WebExtension.ocx"
Remark on the file for SwyxIt! until including SwyxWare Release 11.38
Only in case former SwyxIt! versions until including SwyxWare Release 11.38 shall be used with VisualGroups, the OCX file provided within the download package is recommended to be updated in each client installation. Release Notes section 5.1 describes the necessary steps to update this.
The Installation of VisualGroups 18.104.22.168 and the update of an existent VisualGroups installation is described in the manual.