The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxExpress X150
- SwyxExpress X75
- SwyxExpress X20
- SwyxExpress X40
Swyx updates its product portfolio SwyxExpress around its VOIP Server Hardware & Software optimized for VOIP telephony systems with new and innovative improvements.
At the same time Swyx expands its product portfolio with the Swyx Express X40, which can use SwyxWare with up to 40 users and up to 16 voice channels.
For years, Swyx has been offering server hardware for in-house VOIP solutions that can be quickly deployed and seamlessly integrated into the IT infrastructure.
Main characteristics of the Swyx Express systems are
- the preconfigured configuration of operating system and server hardware,
- Performance and
- Availability in different designs.
With the update available since 1.7.2019, the following changes have been made to the Swyx Express product portfolio:
NEW --- Swyx Express X40 --- NEW
- The new Swyx Express X40 fills the gap between X20 and X75, making it a cost-effective alternative for businesses with 20 to 40 SwyxWare users.
- All Swyx Express variants now have two USB 3.0 ports in the front to easily connect mass data carriers.
- The SD card reader will be replaced by more USB ports. The import of complete images is now supported by fast USB 3.0 sticks and leads to shorter commissioning times of the hardware.
- With X75 and X150 the RAM memory has been increased by 4 GB to 8 GB.
- The performance of the X20 system has been increased by more than 50% by updating the processor and motherboard.
- The number of VisualGroup users registered at the same time could be increased.
- X40, X75 and X150 are delivered with the latest Microsoft Server 2019 Teleco Edition operating system.
- X20 comes with the latest Windows for IOT operating system.
- All systems come with Microsoft MSSQL Express 2016 as database
- All Swyx Express variants no longer support the installation of ISDN cards.
- The Swyx Express X20 desktop version is no longer available.