The MK-VoiceConnect SIP trunk of MK-Netzdienste was first tested and released with a SwyxWare 11.
The MK-VoiceConnect trunk of MK-Netzdienste is a SIP trunk with user authentication, i.e. you get information about user ID, user name and password from MK-Netzdienste. The names may differ, or you will only receive a name or ID with password. In this case the user ID is identical to the user name when configuring the SIP trunk in SwyxWare.
The MK-VoiceConnect trunk of MK-Netzdienste can be used without restrictions from SwyxWare 11. When using an earlier version of SwyxWare incompatibilities cannot be excluded and use is at your own risk.
The MK-VoiceConnect trunk of MK-Netzdienste is suitable for central connection in the data center.
During creation of the SIP Trunkgroup, profile 'MK Netzdienste (DE)' must be selected. In the configuration dialogs of the SIP trunk group and the actual SIP trunk, the default settings can be accepted. In the codec dialog G.722 can be deselected.
09.11.2020: Currently it is necessary to add a STUN server to the profile after creating the SIP trunk group. This is done via the properties of the SIP trunk group in the "SIP" tab. In the STUN field, the STUN server of MK-Netzdienste can be entered there, for example: stun.mk.de.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identificaion (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Call forwarding
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a/ G.711u/ G.729
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- FAX transmission via T.38
10/04/2018 with SwyxWare 126.96.36.199