The NGN accesses from HFO Telecom were first tested and released with a SwyxWare 11.00.0.0.
The NGN accesses from HFO Telecom are SIP trunks with user authentication.You have received information from HFO about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
The SIP Trunk from HFO Telecom can be used from SwyxWare 11.00.0.0 on. Earlier versions of SwyxWare are imcompatible with the NGN accesses from HFO Telecom.
The SIP Trunk from HFO Telecom is suitable for central connection in the data center.
During creation of the SIP trunkgroup, profile 'HFO Telecom (DE)' has to be selected.
During the following creation of the actual SIP trunk, when providing the registration information, in the fields 'User ID' and 'Username' the 'Benutzername' from the HFO Telecom documents have to be entered.
Important: For operation with SwyxON it is absolutely necessary to deactivate the STUN support in the properties of the SIP Trunkgroup.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711A/ G.711u/ G.722/ T.38 for FAX Transmission
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- Fax transmission via T.38
14/09/2017 with SwyxWare 11.00.0.0