Toplink is offering a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
During creation of the SIP Trunkgroup, profile 'Toplink (DE)' must be selected.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identificaion (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Call forwarding
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a/ G.711u/ G.729
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- Negotiation and FAX Transmission via T.38
30/06/2017 with SwyxWare 2015 R40.3.0
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.