VSENET is offering a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
For your convenience the generated CustomProviderProfiles.config is available for download at the end of this article. Extended information about how to use this file can be found at Configuration and Adaptation of SIP Providers via Provider Profiles.
During creation of the SIP Trunkgroup, profile 'VSENET Connect (DE)' has to be selected.
During creation of the actual trunk, in the codec configuration dialog, T.38 has to be deselected as supported codec. This step could also be performed afterwards in the properties of the SIP trunk, underneath the 'Codecs' tab.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identificaion (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- FAX transmission via G.711
13/01/2016 with SwyxWare2015R3
24/04/2017 with SwyxWare2015R40.1
CustomProviderProfiles VSENET (DE)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.