With the release of SwyxWare V12.0, further improvements to the security of the software were introduced.
As a result, SwyxPhones of the L6xx series, such as L615 / L620 / L640 / L660 / L680, no longer work with firmware versions earlier than V3 0.40.0, since earlier firmware versions do not support the new security features of SwyxWare.
- With the release of SwyxWare V12.0, support of TLS V1.0 and V1.1 was replaced by TLS V1.2 and TLS 1.3.
- SwyxPhones of the L6xx series with firmware versions earlier than V3 0.40.0 only support TLS V1.0 and can therefore no longer log on.
- Before upgrading or installing SwyxWare V12.0 all SwyxPhones of the L6xx series should be updated to FW V3 0.40.0.
- You should only install the SwyxWare V12.0 after the firmware of all your phones has been successfully updated.
- If you are already operating a SwyxWare V12.00 and your SwyxPhone L6xx is still running with older firmware, you can carry out a firmware update manually via the SwyxPhones web interface.
- Swyx recommends updating phones as soon as new firmware is released.
Please sign in to leave a comment.