Release of Swyx VisualGroups Version 126.96.36.199 for SwyxWare Release 188.8.131.52 and higher.
This release serves for new VisualGroups installations as well as for update installations of Swyx VisualGroups.
This release is required for future SwyxWare Version if you are going to update an existing VisualGroups installation or perform a new installation of VisualGroups. Already installed previous versions continue to run smoothly.
Swyx VisualGroups 184.108.40.206 is available for download within 31.03.2020 on the Swyx Website.
The following new features have been added:
- Display the current status of your agents for up to four queues on a wallboard
- Increase customer satisfaction with the new callback function to satisfy even less patient and more demanding customers
- Analyze the call behavior of your customers using individual keywords that can be manually assigned to each call by the agent.
- Improved web extension for SwyxIt!
Individual adaptation of the size and number of lines of waiting and lost callers in SwyxIt!, including individual sorting options
- Optional deactivation of the call distribution option
Call is displayed to any agent in SwyxIT! and can be answered by any agent.
- Disable position announcements
Possibility to switch the position display on and off in the queue management
- Automatic marking of all missed calls to the same number in case of callback
- Performance improvement
Stable update rate of the Windows client and significant reduction of necessary server resources
The Installation of VisualGroups 220.127.116.11 and the update of an existent VisualGroups installation is described in the manual.