Release of Swyx VisualGroups Version 1.6.1041.0 for SwyxWare Release 22.214.171.124 and SwyxWare Compact for DataCenter Release 126.96.36.199 - or higher versions. The SwyxON release will be announced separately.
Furthermore an update of the SwyxIt! ocx Addin (1.6.1042.0) is available, which fixes a problem with pickup in CTI+ scenarios.
This release serves for new VisualGroups installations as well as for update installations of Swyx VisualGroups.
During 01.03.2021 Swyx VisualGroups 1.6.1041.0 will be available for download on the Swyx website.
The release contains the following new features:
- Skill based routing
Routing of incoming calls to employees or agents with the best knowledge for the respective request.
- Parallel Call
Simultaneous distribution of calls to all active participants in the queue.
- Operating hours
Easy definition of queue operating times for each day of the week, including break times and overflow function.
- Queue management
Limitation of the maximum number of waiting callers in a queue including overflow function.
The following improvements are now available:
- The rework time now remains active when saving a call assignment as long as the rework timeout is not reached.
- Also, the rework time is extended if the timeout is reached while the user has not yet saved an assignment.
- Additionally a hint is shown in the rework time bar below the cat. list if the rework time has to be extended because the agent has not selected a category within the rework timeout
- In SwyxON scenario only login with full UPN username (username@tenant-domain) is allowed
- All missed calls are checked if caller calls again and acceptance by queue user was successful
- The need for manual portal login after an upgrade scenario or a redeploy scenario is no longer necessary to reactivate VG after a redeploy in SwyxON scenarios.
- The bug of not being able to answer the call in CTI+ scenarios is now fixed. Therefore SwyxIt! clients have to be equipped with the new OCX version (1.6.1042.0).
- If the agent rejects a call within the last agent routing scenario, then the call is moved back to the call queue and managed in the usual way.
- Added two more time criteria:120 seconds180 seconds.
- Further optimizations to reduce the load on the server.