When updating SwyxWare 12.40 it may happen that the name key configuration is lost if you upgrade T4xS phones to firmware version V184.108.40.206 (or higher) after update of SwyxWare.
Therefore please note that the following steps have to be followed when updating your SwyxWare to version 12.40.
- Before updating SwyxWare to V 12.40, first update the Yealink firmware of your T4 phones to version V220.127.116.11 (or higher).
- Here you can learn how to perform an update via our Firmware Information Service.
- If version V18.104.22.168 (or higher) is not available for your SwyxWare version, please proceed as follows.
- Select General Settings | Versions in the Swyx Control Center menu.
- Click on the tab with the corresponding manufacturer name.
- Click on the Edit icon in the line of the corresponding firmware.
Add the following linkhttps://www.yealink.com/upfiles/file/rom/swyx/T46S(T48S,T42S,T41S)-22.214.171.124.rom
to the URL of the local version.
- Activate the version distribution.
- Save entry
- The firmware update is now started automatically for free and connected phones.
Now run the update of SwyxWare 12.40.