Release of Swyx VisualGroups Version 1.7.1330 for SwyxWare Release 220.127.116.11 and SwyxWare Compact for DataCenter Release 18.104.22.168 - or newer versions. The SwyxON release will be announced separately.
Furthermore, since VisualGroups version 1.6.1041 an update for the SwyxIt! ocx Addin (1.6.1042.0) is available, which fixes a problem with the pickup in CTI+ scenarios.
The version can be used for new installations as well as update installations for existing Swyx VisualGroups installations.
The improvements in this version are based exclusively on feedback from our partners and end customers:
- Queued calls ca be distributed to users who have their Swyx Presence status set to "Away" now. This option can be activated on queue level.
- The option that calls connected for less than a configurable time on queue level are not covered in the statistics is now available.
- Automatically remove of agents from call distribution on missed calls can be activated optionally on queue level now.
- An overview of assigned users when editing a specific skill is now available.
- The minimum interval at which a voice announcement should be played can now be defined individually.
- Optionally a caller can be also forwarded to in internal specified number on callback request. Also an individual voiceprompt can be selected If you have previously specified an internal call number.
- If a user's wrap-up time expires without them categorizing the call, the call can be automatically assigned to a default category.
- Activated last user routing is causing under certain conditions call routing problems, no routing. This issue has been solved now
- The issue that a call has been routed to an agent, which just finished a call and is in wrap-up mode now has been corrected.
- Editing a (different) user assigned skill will 'reset' the assigned skill based routing queues is now solved.
- The issue had the impact that users were not be correctly assigned to the right queue anymore and did not receive calls even though the appropriate skills are assigned.
- Blue marker in agent wallboard is now shown correctly, when Skill based routing is active.
- Available users are now properly filtered when selecting a SwyxWare group in VG portal.