Release of Swyx VisualGroups version 1.8.2240 for SwyxWare from release 126.96.36.199 and SwyxWare Compact for DataCenter from release 188.8.131.52. The SwyxON release will be announced separately.
In addition, an update of the SwyxIt! ocx Addin (1.8.2240.0) is available with this version, which solves, among other things, errors in call delivery with activated MS Teams - Swyx presence status synchronization.
The version can be used for new installations as well as update installations for existing Swyx VisualGroups installations.
The version will be available for download on our website on 07.10.2022 at the latest.
This version includes the following new features:
Change in Call distribution:
If you install the new ocx 1.8.2240.0 and Visual Groups 1.8.2240.0, the ECR script will not do a call to an user based on the name, but based on the default extension (if not disabled). This means that an external device must be connected to the default extension, if the user wants to use it for Visual Groups.
Example: User with default ext 100 - This user is a VG agent (hence reachable within VG on ext 100 only)
- number 100 is assigned with SwyxIt! => This will ring on VG queue calls
- number 101 is assigned to this users desk phone => will not ring
If the queue number is set as default extension, then the agent will never receive a call. Because all calls to the agent are rerouted to the queue again.
- Trunk Recording of VG queues is now supported
LDAP via TLS
- It is now possible to enable TLS on the LDAP connection
The following issues have been corrected:
- Calls are not forwarded if LDAP query takes to long
- VG status reports seem to contain users which are no longer VG agents
- If you have more than one queue configured for parallel call distribution , then maintenance via the user entry has errors in synchronisation with the swyx group members.
- Forwarding fields in configuration do not accept '+' characters even thought is is a valid phone number format
- In the weekly report, forwarded calls are considered negatively in the service level, which should not.
- Accepted call count deviation in reports
- Manually configured audio prompts overwritten, when an update of VG is executed
- Away and busy states synced by MS Teams are not covered in VG call distribution algorithm
Note: For this fix the new OCX must be installed in SwyxIt!