Under certain circumstances a change at the SwyxWare Configuration could cause that the Push Notification Service is not started automatically. Due to its importance for the proper operation for the Swyx Mobile Apps, this leads to a non operational state of the Mobile Apps and their connection to the server!
Please checkt the state of the service within the Windows Service Manager and restart it if needed:
By Using the Windows Service Manager:
- Open the Service Manager on the Server Machine by browsing "Start" - "Run" - "services.msc"
- In there search for "Swyx Push Notification Service"
- Mark the corresponding entry and use right-click option to "Start" service
Via the Command Prompt:
- Start a Command Prompt with administrative Permissions on the Server Machine
- There, execute the command "net start ippbxpnsrv"