The information in this article applies to the following products:
- Enreach DECT BS 600 L
- Enreach DECT BS 600 S
- Enreach DECT BS 600 Outdoor
- Enreach DECT R 600 Repeater
- Enreach DECT HS 630
- Enreach DECT HS 650
- Enreach DECT HS 670
- SwyxPhone D510
- SwyxPhone D565
Enreach has released a new firmware pack for their Enreach DECT 600 Multi- and Microcell DECT systems. The package contains current firmware versions for all Enreach DECT 600 components and for the SwyxPhone D510/D565 released for operation on Enreach DECT 600 systems.
The firmware pack v.7.20.B0101 (v1) will be available for download from Enreach PartnerNet from 08.11.2023, see Enreach DECT 600 Firmware Download.
Enreach has released a new firmware pack for their Enreach DECT 600 systems. With the Enreach DECT 600 Firmware Pack Version v.7.20.B0101 (v1) Enreach added frequently used system telephone functionalities to the Enreach DECT 600 system and thus integrates them even more deeply into the Swyx UC platforms.
The package contains the latest firmware versions for all Enreach DECT 600 - and all SwyxDECT 500 - components which are approved for operation on Enreach DECT 600.
The focus in this new release is on the further integration of the Enreach DECT 600 system
into the Swyx PBX functionality:
- Swyx Call Forwardings: A user can now (de)activate and even configure their server-based standard call forwardings (immediately, busy, no answer) on the DECT 600 handset. The call forwardings are synchronized with the Swyx server settings.
- DND: A user can now also (de)activate their server-based DND status on the DECT 600 handset. The DND status on the handset is synchronized with the server settings.
- Call Notification: If a user is member of a group for which call notifications are configured, they are also now informed on their DECT 600 handset, when one of their peers receives an incoming call.
- Call PIckup: If configured, the user can pick-up the displayed call on their DECT 600 handset
Call Notification and call pickup must be enabled in the server settings of the Enreach DECT 600
system, the synchronization of the call forwardings and the DND presence status in the extension settings.
Note: Call notification and pickup on a DECT 600 handset only works properly, if the option “Use SIP devices as system phone" (prerequisite for CTI+) is not enabled for that particular Swyx user account. Picking up a call on a handset that is configured as a system phone leads to a desynchronization between CTI-Master and handset for the active call. With Swyx 13.29, call pickup is suppressed in that specific scenario, but nevertheless results in a poor user experience as the notifications are still received by the handset. Therefore it is highly recommended to disable the call notification and pickup functionality in the Enreach DECT 600 server settings, if the majority of the users use the CTI+ function.
Beside these improvements and some generic fixes and maintenance the following issues in the context of a usage with Swyx are especially addressed within this firmware release:
- Fixed: LDAP reverse lookup fails.
- Fixed: Log off when cradled: Handset still shows "Logged Off" text in display even out of cradle
- Call Notifications are still shown in CTI+-mode, even if the following call pickup is suppressed with Swyx 13.29.
- An activated DND Status is not shown on handsets if Feature Sync is enabled for an extension.
- DECT 600S: If the registration fails, this is not displayed in the end device.
- If a pickup call is put on hold, the name/number of the held call is not displayed, but the original call notification message.
For more information about the functionality of the firmware Pack v.7.20.B0101 (v1) please refer to the attached release notes. Please note especially the downgrade instructions if you intend to downgrade a DECT BS 600 L to an older firmware version, e.g. to add it to an existing SwyxDECT 500 system.
If you only want to update/downgrade individual units, this can be done during operation. However, if you want to update the entire system to v.7.20.B0101 (v1), please note the information on using a maintenance window in the release notes.
The following article (Important Notes on the Firmware Update) gives you additional information for installing this firmware.