The information in this article applies to the following products:
- Enreach DECT BS 600 L
- Enreach DECT BS 600 S
- Enreach DECT BS 600 Outdoor
- Enreach DECT R 600 Repeater
- Enreach DECT HS 630
- Enreach DECT HS 650
- Enreach DECT HS 670
- SwyxPhone D510
- SwyxPhone D565
Enreach has released a new firmware pack for their Enreach DECT 600 Multi- and Microcell DECT systems. The package contains current firmware versions for all Enreach DECT 600 components and for the SwyxPhone D510/D565 released for operation on Enreach DECT 600 systems.
The firmware pack v.7.00.B01 (v1) will be available for download from Enreach PartnerNet from 21.09.2023, see Enreach DECT 600 Firmware Download.
Enreach has released a new firmware pack for their Enreach DECT 600 systems. The package is a major release and contains a number of new features, particularly in the area of securing the system against unauthorized access. An update from previous version v.6.10.B1 is therefore strongly recommended.
The package contains the latest firmware versions for all Enreach DECT 600 - and all SwyxDECT 500 - components which are approved for operation on Enreach DECT 600.
The focus of this new version is especially on the areas of security and improvement of system performance:
- Security: The handling of passwords has been thoroughly revised and adapted to current requirements. Among other things, the following functions have been introduced: Hashed passwords, encrypted configuration data, forced password change, password complexity requirements, password history, limited number of login attempts.
- DECT Multicell System (Enreach DECT BS 600 L): The call capacity (number of simultaneous calls) in a multicell system is increased to 10 parallel calls per base station.
In addition to these improvements and some general bug fixes and maintenance work, the misbehaviour that occurs especially in connection with the use with Swyx has been corrected:
- If the setting "Log out when cradled" is selected, this causes the handset not to register again when it is removed from the base station. This error has been eliminated, however the message "Deregistered" remains visible in the handset display.
For more information about the functionality of the firmware Pack v.7.00.B01 please refer to the attached release notes. Please note especially the downgrade instructions if you intend to downgrade a DECT BS 600 L to an older firmware version, e.g. to add it to an existing SwyxDECT 500 system.
If you only want to update/downgrade individual units, this can be done during operation. However, if you want to update the entire system to v.7.00.B01 (v1), please note the information on using a maintenance window in the release notes.
The following article (Important Notes on the Firmware Update) gives you additional information for installing this firmware.