The information in this article applies to the following products:
- SwyxDECT 500
- SwyxPhone D510
- SwyxPhone D565
- Enreach DECT 600 L
- Enreach DECT HS 6x0
- Enreach DECT R 600 Repeater
Enreach releases a new firmware package for the SwyxDECT 500 multicell-DECT system. The package contains current firmware versions for all SwyxDECT 500 components and for all Enreach DECT 600 components released for operation on SwyxDECT 500.
The Firmware Pack v.5.30.B09 (v1) will be available for download from the Enreach PartnerNet from 30.01.2023, see SwyxDECT 500 Firmware Download
Enreach releases a new firmware package for the SwyxDECT 500. The package is functionally based on the Firmware Pack v5.30.B02 and is mainly a bugfix and maintenance release.
The package contains the latest firmware versions for all SwyxDECT 500 components and all Enreach DECT 600 components which are released for operation on SwyxDECT 500.
Operation of Enreach DECT 600 components on SwyxDECT 500
Existing SwyxDECT 500 installations can be upgraded or replaced with DECT 600 components - this ensures the supply of spare parts for the future. More information about the downward compatibility of DECT 600 components can be found here.
For the operation of DECT 600 components on a SwyxDECT 500 system a firmware downgrade of the DECT 600 components is required. Please make sure to use the corresponding versions included in this package for the downgrade.
Changes to the Firmware Compatibility Pack (v5.30B202)
Beside a couple of generic fixes and improvements within the DECT system itself the following issues in the context of a usage with Swyx are addressed.
- CLIP no screening: For certain reasons the configuration item for the p-preferred-identity was removed in v5.30.B02. This feature is now enabled again.
- Secure Web Server (https access to WEB Admin) was not working – Fixed for DECT 600 L
- Issue in the support of the legacy Swyx Master/Standby concept – Fixed
- Some issues in the context of the import of address books were fixed
Notes on the update
- In the interest of better differentiation, the paths in the Firmware Compatibility Pack archive file have been changed. Copy the decompressed firmware package including the stored paths to your update server and then enter the path in the DECT 500 administration accordingly. Alternatively, you can also copy the individual firmware folders for the respective components into your existing folder structure.
- Attention: If you are updating from a firmware version older than v4.50, it is absolutely mandatory to make a intermediate step. Please read the attached release notes carefully.
If you only want to update/downgrade individual units, this can be done during operation. However, if you want to update the entire system to v5.30.B09 (v1), please note the information on using a maintenance window in the release notes.
The following article (Important Notes on the Firmware Update) gives you additional information for installing this firmware.