Release Notes Version 2.0.0
This is the general availability for all external customers via Apple App Store.
For the Swyx Desktop for macOS client to operate, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- Apple Mac computer with Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- SwyxWare 2015 R3.2.2 / NetPhone 2015 R2.2 or “DeLAN Swyx II Rel. 1.2”. Enhanced presence information is available only with server-side installation of SwyxWare 2015 R3.2.2/NetPhone 2015 R2.2.2 (or later)
- User determined ordering of favourites is supported only in Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
To use the CTI features, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- SwyxWare 11.25 or SwyxON 1.25
- Feature Pack License for certified SIP Phones
- Usage of a supported Yealink desk phones: SIP-T41S, SIP-T42S, SIP-T46S or SIPT48S.
- Desk phone and Swyx Desktop are connected to the same network.
- The user has to be signed in at the desk phone and Swyx Desktop with the same user name.
- SipTransport-Mode of the user is set to TCP.
New Features & Improvements
For the Yealink desk phones SIP-T41S, SIP-T42S, SIP-T46S and SIP-T48S we are supportingthe following CTI features:
- Pairing / Connect
- Initiate Call
- Answer / End /Reject
- Hold and Retrieve
- Transfer Call
- Parallel Call / Call Swap
Contact Ringtone selection: Remove string "Select Ringtone" and remove string part "Use"
Callto- and tel- links don't work
Crash of Swyx Desktop (36976) Dispatch queue: com.apple.root.default-qos
Enhanced Recents details are available only with Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
User defined group favourites disappear if the same user is also logged in with an Android device
Using the client towards a Swyxware Advance Server, the user’s groups are not displayed
USB and Bluetooth headsets of manufacturers (other than Jabra and Plantronics) are supported as pure audio devices i.e. no buttons supported
The use of h/w buttons of Jabra headsets may require quitting a running instance of Jabra Suite
Please sign in to leave a comment.