Release Notes Version 2.2.1
Release is done via Apple App Store
For the Swyx Desktop for macOS client to operate, the following requirements need to be fulfilled
- Apple Mac computer with macOS 10.10 Yosemite (or later)
- SwyxWare 2015 R3.2.2 / NetPhone 2015 R2.2 or “DeLAN Swyx II Rel. 1.2”. Enhanced presence information is available only with serverside installation of SwyxWare 2015 R3.2.2/NetPhone 2015 R2.2.2 (or later)
- User determined ordering of favourites is supported only in Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
To use the CTI features, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- SwyxWare 11.25 or SwyxON 1.25 (or later)
- SwyxPLUS Feature Pack for certified SIP-Phones
- Usage of a supported Yealink desk phones: SIP-T41S, SIP-T42S, SIP-T46S, SIP-T48S, CP920 and CP960.
- Desk phone and Swyx Desktop are connected to the same network.
- The user has to be signed in at the desk phone and Swyx Desktop with the same user name.
- SipTransport-Mode of the user is set to TCP.
New Features & Improvements
- 177494 Buttons in toolbar not visible on macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or older
- 175564 Growing app size can cause a bad performance
- 176478 If system language is set to german the online help is shown in english
- Entry field at toolbar was named "Search" instead of "Dial & Search"
- Enhanced Recents details are available only with Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- Using the client towards a Swyxware Advance Server, the user’s groups are not displayed
- USB and Bluetooth headsets of manufacturers (other than Jabra and Plantronics) are supported as pure audio devices i.e. no buttons supported
- The use of h/w buttons of Jabra headsets may require quitting a running instance of
- DTMF tones can be entered during a call only individually and not by copy&paste
The app is available in the Mac App Store and can be directly installed on the Mac from there.
The Support for the Swyx Desktop for macOS is handled through the regular Swyx Support process.