Release Notes Version 2.1.0
Release is done via Apple App Store
For the Swyx Desktop for macOS client to operate, the following requirements need to be fulfilled
- Apple Mac computer with macOS 10.10 Yosemite (or later)
- SwyxWare 2015 R3.2.2 / NetPhone 2015 R2.2 or “DeLAN Swyx II Rel. 1.2”. Enhanced presence information is available only with serverside installation of SwyxWare 2015 R3.2.2/NetPhone 2015 R2.2.2 (or later)
- User determined ordering of favourites is supported only in Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
To use the CTI features, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- SwyxWare 11.25 or SwyxON 1.25 (or later)
- SwyxPLUS Feature Pack for certified SIP-Phones
- Usage of a supported Yealink desk phones: SIP-T41S, SIP-T42S, SIP-T46S, SIP-T48S, CP920 and CP960.
- Desk phone and Swyx Desktop are connected to the same network.
- The user has to be signed in at the desk phone and Swyx Desktop with the same user name.
- SipTransport-Mode of the user is set to TCP.
New Features & Improvements
With this release you will get three very interesting features. Now you can...
- show the subject and location of your ongoing appointment (calendar) as your status text
- show automatically the presence status 'Away' if you are inactive
- automate Swyx Desktop by script (e.g. change presence status, initiate calls, activate forwardings, use details of incoming calls...)
For more details about automation please have a look to the online help.
169650 Discontinuity in media streaming leads to state were DTMF tones are not rec- ognized
160024 Hook on/off doesn't work on macOS for Jabra and Plantronics audio devices
162003 When using the EasyConfig URL the server variant should get visible at settings
162095 App crashes after macOS is set to Sleep Mode
163869 Moving uaCSTA client in external network leads to regular pop up messages and audio selection error
163872 Error dialog after waking up
165054 Call remains active after user has ended the call
165519 Presence status loading spinner spins indefinitely when user selects offline mode
165557 Credentials confirmation window cannot be closed after settings have been imported
164531 Failed to login - invalid certificate
Enhanced Recents details are available only with Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
User defined group favourites disappear if the same user is also logged in with an Android device
Using the client towards a Swyxware Advance Server, the user’s groups are not displayed
USB and Bluetooth headsets of manufacturers (other than Jabra and Plantronics) are supported as pure audio devices i.e. no buttons supported
The use of h/w buttons of Jabra headsets may require quitting a running instance of Jabra Suite
- Automatic installation via Apple iTunes Store
To install the app, the user simply needs to select the app in the Apple iTunes Store. After entering the Apple ID, the app will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Manual installation via DMG or ZIP File
The app can be installed manually, too. To install the app, please unzip the ZIP file or mount the disk image (DMG) file by double-clicking. Then drag the app into your Applications folder. At System Preferences > Security & Privacy you might have to allow the installation for apps not downloaded from Mac App Store.
The Support for the Swyx Desktop for macOS is handled through the regular Swyx Support process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.