Swyx releases the integration of Swyx Analytics by aurenz (formerly: Aurenz Swyx Edition) version 12.0.2 for SwyxWare 12 and newer releases.
You can download the new version from here.
Swyx Analytics by aurenz 12.0.2 is a maintenance release of the well known phone data analysis software.
Most important change
Update of the Swyx SDK within Swyx Analytics
- If the protocol "TLS 1.0" and "TLS 1.1" is disabled on the SwyxWare server, an error occurs during authentication. This was fixed with a more recent library.
Additional parameters for the e-mail server in the setup wizard
- In the setup wizard, the additional parameters "Port" and "Encryption" are requested from the e-mail server.
Even more protection
- Protection against e-mail injection improved
Simplification of the analysis output option
- On the "Output" page there is an option "Enable output". This means that you do not have to make any settings regarding printer/... which is normally irrelevant, especially for widgets. When creating a new analysis, the option is deactivated.
Increasing the timeout
- The version check may deliver a client timeout. The timeout has been increased from 20 to 40 seconds.
For more information about the release, see the attached release notes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.