we have released a Swyx Analytics by aurenz version 13.3.1.02 for On-Premises with a number of new features and technical improvements. The rollout to SwyxON will follow shortly.
- User management via WebSuite: Users can now be managed in the web interface. Additionally, roles can be configured so that they cannot be assigned by all users.
- When accessing the licence server, the system proxy is always used if no proxy is configured in the basic settings.
- The installation has been reduced in size and now runs much faster.
- The system networking is switched off for new installations and must be explicitly activated and configured via the basic settings when networking (network-internal calls are deactivated).
- The cost type "Services" is switched off for new installations and must be activated manually via the basic settings if required.
- With LDAP authentication new users are not automatically created - so existing users can be authenticated.
- With a Swyx Flex licence the queue licences are displayed.
- A Self-Signed certificate with validity until 2035 is delivered as standard.
- The configuration of the data sources can now be opened read-only without interrupting the processing of the data. To change the configuration, the data source must still be interrupted.
- When converting a trial version to a Flex licence, only the elements created in the organisation chart are checked (not those in the miscellaneous area).
- Access CDR files in a directory with a specific Windows account (and not with the UC Analytics service account).
- There is a new data view "Stacked bar chart (data series per group)" in the collection group data explorer. The data series can thus be output in group comparison.
- DynamicTeams: The DynamicTeams settings are only visible in the programme if a suitable data source is available.
- Swyx: The user-based licensing of VisualGroups is now also recognised during the licence check.
- Swyx: When querying the users/groups, etc. via the Swyx Management API, Swyx delivered a maximum of 50 elements (error in the Swyx Management API). As a workaround, a corresponding parameter is now passed during the API call, so that all elements are delivered via one call.
- Swyx: In the About dialog the values which are delivered by SwyxWare during the license check are displayed additionally.
- Swyx: Via the Swyx Management API the "Phonebook" was not retrieved so far, so that no direct calls could be evaluated in the VisualGroups analyses.
- Installer: During an upgrade the WebSuite certificate was overwritten (with separate data/program directories).
- Installer: When executing setup.exe it was checked whether the process was executed "as administrator". This check was incorrect and has been corrected.
- Dashboard: When copying widgets and dashboards in the dashboard, "(copy)" was always added to the name, possibly several times, which caused very long names.
- Dashboard: Switching from widgets to the table view did not work under certain circumstances (the table did not appear).
- Collection Groups Data Explorer: The last column of the CSV output of the Collection Groups Explorer is missing.
- WebSuite mailbox: The internal processing of the "mailboxes" has been revised. This has a special effect if there are large files in the mailbox.
- Swyx Flex licence: The folder "not licensed" instead of "other" now appears in the organisation chart immediately after installation.
- Swyx Flex License: PIN/project classifiers are now not considered (not counted) during Flex licensing.
- Client/Server database: If the option "Create default user" is activated during installation, an error occurs.
- SQL database connection: An automatic synchronisation of the SQL database is now carried out after a database failure.
- SQL database connection: Performance optimisation: Reading blobs from the SQL database has been optimised.
- SQL database connection: Abort option for SQL database synchronisation has been introduced.