Swyx releases the integration of Swyx Analytics by aurenz (formerly: Aurenz Swyx Edition) version 12.0.3.04 for SwyxWare 12 and newer releases.
You can download the new version from here.
The following enhancements and bugfixes are provided with this version:
Simplified licensing for online licensing via Swyx Operator
- With this version the online licensing (SwyxFlex & Swyx Perpetual) of SwyxAnalytics is done fully automatically via SwyxWare towards SwyxOperator. It is no longer necessary to enter additional manual license data for Swyx Analytics.
Another widget for Swyx VisualGroups - Distribution of waiting times
Display how many callers spend how long in the queue over the course of the day
Important bug fixes
- Special characters were not handled correctly (escaping is necessary)
- If increased security is used, "SQL Server Native Client 11.0" must be used as the database driver.
- The analysis "VisualGroups - outgoing& incoming" shows the course of the day twice.
- When processing VisualGroups data, there was a problem with daylight saving time (i.e. it might have been moved). The data is now processed independently from daylight saving time. Under some circumstances the agent status was evaluated incorrectly
- Retrieving VisualGrousp data via Swyx API could cause high load on the database server. The data is now retrieved partially.
Easier configuration of the AD connection
- If an AD connection is used, the settings have been simplified. The expert settings can be used with the "LDAP" option.
Text constants in forms now language dependent
- The translation of text constants into different languages in the forms is now possible.
Extended logging during the license check
- The logs for the license check were extended. Especially for the manual license activation the problem is displayed in a dialog in much better convenient way.
Status display of the data recording was revised
- Additional column in the transfer log for additional information - especially for errors
- In the data source window, the status is now displayed more clearly and the last status is shown in the additional info - error messages thus remain visible.
- The repetition in case of errors has been changed so that this happens again after 10 minutes if necessary
- For evaluations with several PDF files only the first two files are generated
OpenJDK Java is now used
- For Java the free OpenJDK is now used.
Manage SSL certificates via the WebSuite user interface
- The WebSuite can be used to import an SSL Certificate for the WebSuite (or create a CSR)
For maintenance work the login can be blocked via the WebSuite
- In certain situations (e.g.: during a backup, ...) a logout is forced in the WebSuite .
- A login is prevented in such states.
The WebServer for telephone services is no longer installed by default
- The WebServer for telephony services is not installed automatically. This can be installed in the basic settings
Simplified collection groups Evaluation of agents
- The agent selection is now performed based on the organization chart (and is no longer free text). This makes it easier to use and corresponds to the general authorization concept.