Swyx releases SwyxWare 12.41 for on-premises and as Compact for Data Center version.
This version will also be available on our SwyxON platforms in a couple of days. The exact update date will be announced separately in our partner network, as well as in the Help Center.
This release is a maintenance version, which includes fixes of the following bugs:
- Problems with call distribution in VisualGroups version 1.6.x when users with german special characterss were activated in the queue: The new web request code failed when converting the UTF-8 to UTF-16/wide
- Random one-way media streaming on outgoing calls via DT ComplanyFlex fixed.
- Correction which caused abort of database update in SwyxWare Configuration Wizard of SwyxWare 12.40.
- Corrected change of base URL in SwyxWare 12.40 for device provisioning of Yealink phones. The bug that phones which could not retrieve further provisioning updates after the update to v12.40 is hereby corrected.
- When using the PNS the following error occurred with SwyxWare 12.40, which has been fixed here:
- The registry key General/LocalIpAddress is used to force SwyxWare to use a specific interface for binding. After upgrading to the new PNS 2.0.2 this registry key was not read anymore and the first interface in the enumeration is used.
Please also note that with the release of SwyxWare 12.40 as part of the FAX enhancements the support of coloured watermarks and logo files has been removed and the corresponding files have to be converted to black and white format (colour depth = 1).
Please sign in to leave a comment.