This article provides an overview of all released SwyxWare product versions with the most important features.
- New Self Service Password and Reset Feature:
- Administrators but also users can now request a password recovery via SwyxIt! or directly in the Swyx Control Center and create a new password via a self-service.
- With the new procedure, initial passwords are now completely excluded from being sent by e-mail. Instead, a temporary recovery link is provided, which the user can use to create a new password.
- The passwords are encrypted in the database according to the latest security standard and cannot be decrypted and thus displayed.
- Support CTI+ with mobile Swyx Mobile Apps
- We have added another switch in the Expert Settings of the Swyx Control Center to enable the use of CTI+ with our Swyx Mobile Apps and SwyxIt!
- Please note that this activation may cause restrictions when using DECT devices and CTI+ at the same time.
- Extension of the Swyx PowerShell module
- Via an extension in the Swyx PowerShell module user specific features can now be assigned to users in "bulk".
- This functionality helps e.g. with the assignment of Swyx Phone licenses in bulk, which are needed to use the full feature set when using Unify Phones not purchased via Enreach.
- Support for the new native Webview2 based Microsoft Teams App
- Microsoft has announced a new native Teams App for Windows.
- To use our Swyx MS Teams Connector, you can either update to the 13.27.1 SwyxIT! released on 08/24/2023 or upgrade to SwyxWare 13.28.
- Please note that to use the Swyx MS Teams Connector with the new Microsoft MS Teams App and Swyx 13.28, the SwyxIT! Client must also be updated to 13.28.
- During a call transfer from Yealink to another Yealink device, inconsistent line information are now corrected
- In Swyx Control Center the line keys of Yealink T31G can now be configured.
- Sending group voicemail messages works now.
- Further improvements can be found in the attached release notes.
This version fixes the following errors:
- Call "OnHold" request can in some cases lead to a termination of the call, which is triggered by a DUMP of the server and a related restart.
- Swyx Messenger: Web links containing a "&" are rendered unusable in chat by HTML escaping.
- SwyxWare 13.27 refuses playback of non-standard wave files
- Redesigned voicemail with storage on server for faster and more reliable access to voicemails
- Added ability to record and playback group-related voicemails
- Ability to create call routing scripts in the context of a group.
- Swyx MS Teams Connector extension
- New navigation area Voice Box, where voicemails can be displayed and played back.
- Filter for voicemails to select between personal and group voicemails
- Usability enhancements for selecting and deleting call journal entries
- Trunk Recording
- Activation of Trunk Recording in SwyxON with persistence in S3 Object Storage
- Activation of Trunk Recording in SwyxON with persistence in S3 Object Storage
- Support of new devices
- Yealink T31G
- Yealink CP925 and CP965
- SwyxPhone L74
- New light and dark UHD skins for SwyxIt! in MS Teams Connector mode
- Display of user and group related voice messages in the call journal
- Playback of voice messages from the call journal
- New section Data and Storage to define and manage storage settings.
- Support for S3 Object Storage
- Display of LDAP reader password to allow integration of third party devices into the SwyxWare phonebook.
- General improvements
- Harmonised ringing behaviour of the app when the user is in DND => No ringing on every device
- Welcome Mail can now only contain an initial password.
- Unify: Provision of a SwyxPhone user PIN to protect local user settings on phones
This version is primarily a maintenance release that contains solutions to the following known bugs:
Config Wizard: PNS service is not started after completion of the wizard.
SwyxIt! echo on ringtones cannot be played via DirectSound.
MS Teams Sync: Insufficient error detection and missing service dependency
uaCSTA: If TCP connection to uaCSTA service is interrupted, switching function devices are not updated on new logon. uaCSTA devices do not connect automatically anymore.
SwyxWare: It is no longer possible to change own SwyxWare password when using Windows AD authentication of SwyxIt!
Link Manager: Possible dump during startup
Link Manager: Possible dump of SIP actions after configuration change
Phone Manager: Firmware update of L74 and L77 does not work
- In addition, new SwyxIt! MS Teams skins in Dark and Light Mode in HD resolution have been released with this version.
Swyx MS Teams Connector in Terminal Server environment
The Swyx MS Teams Connector App can now be used in Terminal Server environments.
Please note requirements of MS Teams when operating in Terminal Server environments.
Enhanced MS Teams presence status synchronization
SwyxWare status "speaking" can now be synchronized with MS Teams
Every SwyxWare user who calls with a terminal or client app on SwyxServer gets the status "speaking".
This status is forwarded to Microsoft Teams and the status of the MS Teams user changes accordingly to the status "Busy" and activity "In conversation".
The MS Teams status "In a Call", which is triggered by the SwyxWare status "Speaking", currently has no effect on the Microsoft Teams call policy "Busy-on-Busy".
This is a confirmed bug by MS Teams, seehttps://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/31f4ed87-5253-ec11-a819-000d3a7bc845 andhttps://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/teams-developer/ms-graph-setpresence-problems/m-p/2798805/highlight/true#M3957.
The extended synchronization can be activated in addition to the existing synchronization.All information about the status synchronization extension can be found here: https://help.enreach.com/controlcenter/3.25/web/Swyx/en-US/index.html#search/presence#page/help/chap_serverconfiguration.06.31.html
New HD / UHD skins for VC + VG with reduced width
New HD and UHD skins with VisualGroups and VisualContacts, where the width of the screen has been reduced significantly.
The following new screens are now part of the SwyxIt! package
SwyxIt! 12 [4x HD Visual Contacts + Groups Enhanced v2]
SwyxIt! 12 [4x Visual Gropups Enhances v2]
SwyxIt! 12 [4x UHD Visual Contacts + Groups Enhanced]
SwyxIt! 12 [4x Visual Groups Enhances v2]
- SwyxPhone L77 Support
SwyxPhone L77 is the successor of L66 and has been enhanced with the following features
Movable 5" TFT color display
6 programmable keys with status LED
6 context sensitive soft keys with status LED
USB port(headset or optional key module)
WLAN USB dongle(optional)
The device is expected to be available from Enreach in January 2023.
- SwyxDECT D883 support
- Successor of the D881
- Impresses by its robust design, safe handling and excellent voice quality
- The device is expected to be available from Enreach in the first quarter of 2023.
- Swyx MS Teams App: Visual Contacts Integration
- VisualContacts integration enables direct access to all contact data in the company, now also directly in the Swyx App in MS Teams.
- DATEV connector integration
- Configuration in the Teams App
- Automatic highlighting on call
- In SwyxIt! the VisualContacts skin does not have to be selected for use.
- Swyx Connectivity Setup Tool SCST
- Automatic management (creation and updating) of Let's Encrypt and Remote Connector certificates
- Support Enreach SwyxPhone L7x
- SwyxPhone L7x are the direct successors of the provenL6x series
- SwyxPhone L7x are Made in Germany
- With the 13.20 the SwyxPhone L71 and L72 are supported.
- Swyx Control Center SCC
- SwyxLink configuration is now also possible in SCC.
- Call pickup for Yealink phones now possible in CTI Master mode.
- Group calls are also signaled in CTI mode after being added and removed from a group.
- More than 20 additional bugfixes and improvements
- Please note that for some fixes around Swyx VisualGroups a new Swyx VisualGroups version is required. We will release this separately in the next days.
- It is now possible for administrators to configure the Identity Provider via SwyxControlCenter to allow SwyxWare users with Federated Login on SwyxIt! clients.
The following Identity Providers are currently supported:
- Microsoft Azure (Beta)
Attention. Correct user matching is done using the email address entered in SwyxWare user properties.
- Call recording is stopped after handover for special call situation.
- TraceTool: Since the revision for 13.10 the time span for cleaning up old trace
files is no longer set to 7 days (as formally done)
- Codec mismatch on server-based media with SMFA 3.1.4
and possible other 3rd party devices when codec transparency is enabled
- redial list entry was incorrect after overlap dialing
via certain SIP trunks
- Trunk recording cannot be triggered by group number
- LinkMgr: recording files cannot be copied to destination folder
- PBXConfig object returns wrong user status for external calls with suppressed number
- SwyxIt: Web extension "%OwnName%" not updated on user change
- UPN login does not work for SwyxIt! with username/password
- uaCSTA: If TCP connection to uaCSTA service is interrupted, it is restored only after phone restart
- Record route header may contain wrong host address
- MMC: File upload may fail due to insufficient permissions
- SwyxIt: Web extension "%OwnName%" is not updated on user change
- Swyx Connector for Microsoft Teams Enhancements
In order to use the features, a new MS Teams app is necessary, which can be downloaded from here: https://msteams-app.swyx.com/v2/app/
- We have added the following features into the MS Teams App:
- Missed call notification
- Line/extension selection
- Audio device selection
- Volume control
- Key navigation
- Call journal: name resolution
- We have added the following features into the MS Teams App:
- LUA Scripting as alternative for VBScript (Alpha)
- We are pleased to offer from now on an alternative scripting language for extended call routing.
- Existing VB scripts will continue to run unchanged and not be converted to Lua
- Both script languages are supported in parallel. A user can use either Lua or VBS
- Lua supports the same functionality as VBS
- Your feedback is welcome. If you want to join the LUA - SwyxWare community, just send an email to email@example.com and you will get direct feedback from our developers.
- Remote Audio Support for Terminal serve
- Trunk and Trunk Group configuration management is now possible in Swyx Control Center
- For ISDN configuration you still need to use MMC.
- New Operating System Support
- Windows 11 Support for SwyxIt! Clients
- Windows Server 2022 Support
- Provider profiles "NetCologne TLS" and "oneCentral (BE, NL)" added
- Visual Contacts / Webextension: Use OS Default Browser for Links
This version is a maintenance release and contains solutions to the following bugs:
- SMTP authentication fails
- Faxes can be printed and displayed in a reduced size
- It is not possible to delete a key module for Yealink phones in SCC
- SMTP: A transport error causes mails to be moved to 'undeliverable' immediately
- DECT 800: SARI ending with a '*' cannot be entered in SCC
- SCC: Versions - zero (default) is displayed as local version
- SCC: VersionsPage - Wrong behaviour of the 'Default' version flag
- SCC: Versions - It is not possible to deactivate the distribution for a default version via the button on the overview page
- SCC: Wrong message when removing the speed dial number
- SCC: Incorrect user feature assignment
- CTI+: Held call cannot be retrieved and is terminated if a second call is terminated before it reaches connection status
- Mail templates: Year in copyright is out of date (2019/2020)206223
- IpPbxSrv: Possible dump if the only group member in this group calls.
- Interrupted/delayed SIP communication between SwyxWare services and IpPbxSrv under certain conditions.
- LinkMgr: SIP REGISTER fails if primary DNS server is not present and Trunk uses STUN.
- For this purpose, a flag was enabled which unlocks the Acoustic Shiled feature on Yealink T5 deskphones. A user can then activate this by pressing a button in the display during a call.
- Swyx Connector for Microsoft Teams for Windows Clients
- With the Swyx Connector for Microsoft Teams you can easily integrate the most important Swyx telephony functions directly into the Microsoft Teams user interface. This offers maximum usability, as the telephony functions of Swyx can be used quickly and conveniently from the Teams client.
- System requirements:
- Microsoft Teams from Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft Teams Client for Windows (support for other platforms planned)
- DECT 800 - Erweiterung
- "One-touch" provisioning
- Firmware upgrade "over the air
- Favourites in the handset
- SwyxWare global phonebook via LDAP
- Call journal synchronisation
- Menu navigation
- New Provider ProfileS
- Brennercom (I)
This release is a maintenance version, which includes fixes of the following bugs:
- Problems with call distribution in VisualGroups version 1.6.x when users with german special characterss were activated in the queue: The new web request code failed when converting the UTF-8 to UTF-16/wide
- Random one-way media streaming on outgoing calls via DT ComplanyFlex fixed.
- Correction which caused abort of database update in SwyxWare Configuration Wizard of SwyxWare 12.40.
- Corrected change of base URL in SwyxWare 12.40 for device provisioning of Yealink phones. The bug that phones which could not retrieve further provisioning updates after the update to v12.40 is hereby corrected.
- When using the PNS the following error occurred with SwyxWare 12.40, which has been fixed here:
- The registry key General/LocalIpAddress is used to force SwyxWare to use a specific interface for binding. After upgrading to the new PNS 2.0.2 this registry key was not read anymore and the first interface in the enumeration is used.
- Improvements in presence synchronization MS Teams => Swyx
- Enhancement of the states that are synchronized
- A call / presentation in MS Teams sets the busy state for calls and ECR
- Problems with login status in connection with MS Teams Presence Sync are fixed
- Feature Pack support for Yealink T5 phones
- Support of Yealink T53, T53W, T54W and T57W in SwyxWare including Feature Pack support
- Enhancements for operation with Yealink phones
- Extended status signaling (Away, Busy, LogOff)
- Caller ID suppression from SwyxIt!
- DE keyboard layout (umlauts, ß)
- VisualGroups support (VG 1.6.1089 required)
- Swyx Messenger extensions
- Search in contact lists for contacts in chats and groups
- Popup Settings
- Direct view of pictures in full screen mode
- Direct playback of multimedia files
- Deletion of multimedia files
- FAX Stack
- Replacement of the default FAX stack. We now use SpanDSP.
- The old FAX stack is still supported and can be activated at any time.
- ECR Script API
- The script API has been extended with native web request support.
This release is a maintenance version, which includes fixes of the following bugs:
- TraceTool: NO longer working since 1/1/2021
- SwyxMessenger: High load by accessing :\windows\system32\tzres.dll repeatedly since v12.20
- SwyxWare/Msi Filecheck: Copyright is still "Copyright © 2000-2020 Swyx Solutions GmbH
This SwyxWare version as well will also fix a known automatic reconnect issue of Yealink desk phones, if the connection of the phones to server was lost. A new Yealink firmware version (18.104.22.168) must be as well provisioned to the phone in order to fix the issue. This firmware is available in our firmware information
- Call Journal enhancements: call duration and answered person added
- MS Teams Presence Sync: video / audio calls are reflected in the SwyxWare Rich Presence
- Swyx Messenger:
- Edit own messages (excluding pictures/attachments)
- Delete own messages (excluding pictures/attachments)
- File Attachments: Drag & Drop support in message entry field and chat history
- Drafted messages are now easy to spot in the channel list
- Display number of group members in group chats list
- Workflow enhancements
- ECR: ECR user creation without extra licensing
- Yealink phones: LDAPS support for Yealink Global Phonebook
- VisualGroups: User based licensing added
- DATEV: Call duration and answered person available in DATEV
- Instant Messaging 2.0
- Send and receive pictures and files
- Start phone calls out of Swyx Messenger
- Better visibility of unread messages
- RDS/Terminal Server support
- Additional languages IT/NL/FR
- Numerous usability enhancements
- Deeper Swyx Meeting Integration
- Start Swyx Meeting from Swyx Messenger
- Windows Notification if someone is waiting in my personal Basic Meeting waiting room
- Easier Remote Connector certificate deployment and Swyx Client Configuration
- Improved Support for Yealink Devices
- DCF 2.0 for CP phones, except hot desking
- Different ringtones for incoming internal and external calls
- VisualGroups via RemoteConnector
- Support of Standard Consumer Headsets in SwyxIt! (Bluetooth and USB)
(also contained in 12.11, already)
- Improved Fax Server Stability
- SwyxIt! Use in RDS/Terminal-Server Environments
- Enhanced interoperability with SIP certified desk phones, like Yealink T4xS series
- Hot Desking
- Call Journal Synchronisation with Swyx Server
- Use Multiple numbers on your deskphone for incoming and outgoing calls
- New Swyx Messenger
- Send and receive messages in persistent 1:1 and group chats
- Use of emojis and clickable links (URLs and mailto) in chat messages
- Windows notifications for incoming messages
- Synchronized status of messages
- Chat across OS platforms: Windows, iOS, Android
- Chat between users on connected SwyxWare instances
- Supported languages: German, English
- Transport encryption
- Swyx Meeting 2 (Basic Version)
- Allows Peer2Peer Video/Audio collaboration
- Automated activated and provisioned for SwyxWare user, when then new Swyx Messenger is activated
- Can be started directly from SwyxIt! and soon from Swyx Desktop for Mac without adding user credentials
- Improved Apple iOS 13 support by PNS update
- IBM Notes/Domino 9,10 and HCL Notes/Domino 11 support by Swyx Connector for Notes
- Swyx Control Center
- Personal phone book: Option to configure the personal phone book including import and export functions for administrators and end users
- Quick configuration option for user relations (Management - Secretariat)
- The setting option for the default codec filter is available within the system settings now
- SwyxIt! skin settings are available within the system settings.
- Extract out of Enhancements & Improvements
Bugfix on Trunk recording: call NOT recorded in special script situation as used by VisualGroups
Strong improvement on Jabra audio device integration by using new Jabra SDK 1.8.x
- Config State & Reload: Telemetry Data for Swyx Services available for monitoring
- New SwyxIt! design skins: 21 new skins for the Windows client
- Integration of a new redundancy concept for automatic failover
- 1X support with Yealink desk phones
- Technical changes
- SwyxPhones L4xx (OptiPoint) are no longer supported
- Bugfix for SSL Certificates created with previous versions and not accepted by iOS 13
- Call transfer from Yealink phones to Swyx mobile application
- Updating the display and/or LED on the HFA telephone for
Display of call forwarding if forwarding has been set by the NG client
- Configuration of the Remote Connector: The configuration page now appears when using the automatically started ConfigWizard
- The connection to CPE and SwyxOn with Access Token is now possible in the PowerShell module
- Fix of an unwanted dump creation of LinkMgr and server
- Link to online help in SwyxIt! no longer leads to an incorrect page
- Online activation of SwyxWare in the Swyx Flex rental model
- New SwyxIt! design skins: First insight into the upcoming SwyxIt! design of version 12
- 3 x HD
- 4 x HD
- 4 x HD + WebExt
- Activation of security policies for certified Yealink phones (T4xS)
- Improved access protection on certified Yealink phones (T4xS)
- Improved interoperability with Jabra audio devices
- Updating the Default Unify Firmware Version
- Swyx Control Center (SCC) improvements
- Simplify the management of SwyxWare conference rooms. Administration runs via the SCC without the Graphical Script Editor.
- Easier assignment of Yealink phones to users via an extension of the import function.
- Possibility to combine MAC addresses and users
- Administrator can configure user images centrally in SCC.
- System Administrator can centrally configure general SwyxIt! client settings and user-specific settings in SCC, such as skin, ring tones, general rules of behaviour (always on top, pop on ringing, ...)
- General improvements
- Welcome email to user now contains the download link to SwyxIt! to simplify the installation
- 10 new provider profiles
- Improved navigation to readme files and online help
(Note: After the release 11.40 was withdrawn on 07.05.2019 due to critical problems, SwyxWare 11.42 fixes bugs in SwyxWare 11.40 and 11.41. The new features and bugfixes are from version 11.40)
- P-Early Media
- DATEV enhancements: Automated and manual transfer of call data to DATEV is now possible even after a call has ended
- Office 64-bit support: Interworking of SwyxIt! and Microsoft Office is now supported with 64-bit versions of Microsoft Office 2016 and 2019 (Support of the 32bit MS Office Versions remains as specified before, Office 2007 - 2019)
- SCC Enhancements
- Generation of the Self-Signed certificates during the installation
- Refactored grid filtering
- Extended multilanguage support (German, English, Italian, French, Dutch)
- Phone manager service configuration
- Voicemail configuration as a part of the global System and default settings
- Bulk upload of the Desk-Phones (MAC Addresses)
- Configuration of the default provisioning URL
- Visual Groups 1.1.2: Latest OCX file included in SwyxIt! Client setup
- Swyx Meeting: Possibility to use Swyx Meeting as new collaboration method out of SwyxIt!
- SwyxIt! Update Notifier: Administrator ruled possibility to inform SwyxIt! users about the availability of new SwyxIt! versions and offer a direct link to install the new version (needs activation by administrator)
- Windows Server 2019: Support of Windows Server 2019
- Intersite Presence: Intersite Presence signalling in hybrid scenario (SwyxWare on premises + SwyxON)
(Requires On Premises installation of SwyxWare 22.214.171.124 or higher)
- Stability Enhancements: SwyxOn related stability Enhancements
- Push Notification Service: New version 1.0.17, Fixed: improved reachability in case of network switches
- Yealink phones: Support of TAP certified Yealink Conference Phones
- Swyx Control Center (SCC)
- Improvements in the handling of the CDR settings
- Improvements and extensions of the download
- Swyx Control Center (SCC): Comfortable administration of the certain SwyxWare server settings including of certified SIP Phones extended by the configuration of CDRs, Groups and Locations
- Yealink phones: Support of Yealink SIP T4xS Desk phones with Swyx Server feature (License “Feature Pack for certified SIP phones” is required)
- Swyx Control Center (SCC): Comfortable administration of the certain SwyxWare server settings in-cluding of certified SIP Phones Online
- SIP Provider Profiles: Additional SIP Service Provider Profiles: NetCom BW, Peoplefone, Serveurcom, Net-cloud
- UPN login: New additional authentication option for users through a Unique Principal Name
- GDPR (DSGVO) compliance
- CDR regarding GDPR compliant
- Server Log file and change log regarding GDPR compliant. Configuration of Log file GDPR compliant
- Added GDPR to documentation
- SwyxIt! Log file Regarding GDPR compliant
- VisualGroups - Latest OCX file included in SwyxIt! setup
- Integration of the Push Notifications service for Android devices
- New GUI script for SwyxExpress
- New firmware for SwyxPhone L615, L640, L660 (V3 R0.40.0)
- New firmware for SwyxPhone L62, L64, L66 (V1 R1.13.0)
- Support of multicolor LEDs for SwyxPhone L62, L64, L66 for status signalling
- Support of Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Extensions for SwyxConnector for Skype for Business
- SwyxPhones L60 - New Phone types L62, L64 and L66 with new firmware are integrated now
- SwyxPLUS VisualGroups - Provides an intelligent, visual queuing functionality for SwyxWare
- Push Notification Service - Enables push notifications and Call-Kit Integration for "Swyx Mobile for iOS" (v2.0.0)
- Swyx Configuration Planner - Central Webservice to predefine and export a SwyxWare configuration
- Property Cloning - Cloning properties of a user to a group of users
- SwyxIt! HD and UHD Skins - New Skins for high resolution displays
- Support for current versions of Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Server or Microsoft Exchange
SwyxWare 2015 R4
- TLS support for Deutsche Telekom SIP trunks
- Deutsche Telekom vSDP support over Deutsche Telekom SIP trunks
- Deutsche Telekom DIP/VD Trunks are working without additional number normalization in SwyxWare
- Stability Improvements
- Better automatic detection of in call presence status
- New reseller profile for larger installations
- Creating mails from speed dial key improved
- Configuring feature profiles from powershell
- Notifications in Eventlog for sync issues between SwyxWare sites
- Microsoft Office 2016 Support
SwyxWare 2015 R3
- Release of Swyx Connector for Skype for Business V1.0
- General support of Next Generation Swyx Clients
- Integration of Aurenz for SwyxWare
- Integration of C4B XPhone Connect Directory for SwyxPLUS VisualContacts
- Deutsche Telekom ALL-IP Trunks
- Jabra Direct
- Windows 10
- Stability improvements
SwyxWare 2015 R2
- Enhancements with respect to security of mobile connections and Swyx RemoteConnector
- Support for a QOP parameter in the SIP authentication that improves our connectivity with some SIP providers
- Various performance and stability related improvements as well as overall improvements
- Swyx RemoteConnector – enabling secure usage of SwyxIt! outside corporate networks without VPN
- New SwyxIt! skins with "flat design" (with support for touch screens and HD resolutions)
- Support for CTI (+) Auto-Answer (based on SIP 3rd Party Call Control with compatible SIP devices)
- New online based help in SwyxIt!
SwyxWare 2013 R6
- New QOP parameters for SIP authentication as well as further fixes
SwyxWare 2013 R5
- This Service Release includes corrections and fixes
SwyxWare 2013 R4
- New Collaboration Plug-In supporting the integration of Teamviewer Collaboration Suite (separate licensing required)
- Improved pairing of devices with the CTI+ Option
- Module for bulk administration with Windows PowerShell is now included in the Swyx delivery
SwyxWare 2013 R3
- Improved SIP Connect v1.1 compatibility
- The new feature "Office Communication AddIn"
- SwyxIt! ist now integrated in Microsoft Office applications. See the SwyxIt! presence status of Microsoft Office contacts using SwyxWare in the Outlook e-mail header. Initiate meetings via the contact card or get in touch by using an alternative e-mail address. See the presence status of Swyx users who made modifications to a document and call them concerning the amendments that have been made directly from the application
- SwyxMobile: Optimised caching of contacts, shorter startup times and an offline mode. Optimised for the newest iPhone devices. Users can create their own individual user picture by using the mobile camera
SwyxWare 2013 R2
- Easier to install, easier to update: Updates are now made available as complete installation packages for Server, Admin and Client components. This makes new installations or updates easy because patches or fixes do not need to be installed consecutively
- Shorter update cycles – new features included: Beside major product releases, updates are now available on a quarterly basis. These updates can also include new funcionality for your SwyxWare installation
- Change management of administrative tasks: Configuration changes are now tracked within the SwyxWare Administration. This makes it easy to identify misconfigurations or unauthorised changes
- Improved security: Enable administrator to force user password changes, set requirements for user password complexity level, lock user accounts after failed login attempts
- SwyxCTI+ turns every telephone into a smart phone
- SwyxDECT 500: The mobile solution for your office
- More comfort: Listen to voicemails comfortably
- Maximum compatibility: Windows 8, Outlook 2013, Server 2012, SQL 2012
- More flexibility: New contact management in SwyxIt!
- SwyxIt! P280 handset: Elegant design „made in Germany“
- VisualContacts: Effortlessly integrate the applications of your choice
- Virtualised effortlessly! With VMWare, Hyper-V or Xen.
SwyxWare 2011 R2 MP1
- SwyxPLUS VisualContacts: Integration of ESTOS MetaDirectory which allows to show call-specific contact data
- Support of Hook-function for SwyxIt! Headset H360 (Plantronics CS60)
- Support of Hook-function for SwyxIt! Handset P230
SwyxWare 2011 R2
- SwyxWare 2011 R2 supports up to three independent USB devices in different audio modes. The audio mode can be conveniently changed at the touch of a button: Users can switch from the handset to hands-free mode or to a headset, for example, with just one click during a call. In addition, another loudspeaker can be switched on or the microphone muted at the touch of a button during a call.
- New plug-in concept: In the future, plug-ins will allow new devices to be supported independently of a SwyxIt! release. In this way, third-party manufacturers can optimise their products for SwyxWare themselves. Provided that the appropriate plug-ins are installed, the devices log on to SwyxIt! with the respectively supported audio mode
- In addition, the collaboration functions video, collaboration and instant messaging can now be used between different Swyx servers across different locations - both in CTI and stand-alone operation without any restriction on the number of connections
Regardless of whether you are already using SwyxWare inhouse or you have just decided on a Swyx Unified Communications solution: SwyxWare 2011 is your milestone for perfect business communications. SwyxWare 2011 provides you with a wide range of new service features, which will make your company more effective, faster and more productive:
- More secure: Individually configurable voice data encryption using SRTP
- Higher specification: High Definition Audio gives outstanding voice quality
- More productive: Extended status signaling (Rich Presence) which is extremely simple to use
- More attractive: Voicemail and CTI are included in the standard feature set with SwyxWare 2011
- Faster: SwyxWare 2011 is the highest-performance SwyxWare ever
- More flexible: Single-user licenses allow licensing precisely according to needs
- SwyxWare Version 7.05 expands Unified Communications with Online Collaboration and video telephony. Beyond this the Collaboration Pack supports several new headsets and the new SwyxPhone L615:
- Online Collaboration:
- Swyx Netviewer Integration
- SwyxIt! Meeting
- Video-telephony with SwyxIt! Video
- Collaboration Plug-In Interface
- Support of new devices (new, innovative Headsets and the SwyxPhone L615)
SwyxWare Version 7 takes Unified Communications to the next level. Highlights of this major release are:
- Support for Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Server 2008
- Enhanced multi site support: Status signalling between several SwyxServer installations
- Seamless SwyxFax Integration
- Integration into IBM Lotus Notes as a new SwyxWare Option Pack
- plus several new features and enhancements
SwyxWare Version 6.20 offers many innovations in devices, Fixed Mobile Convergence (SwyxMobile) and administration:
- New SwyxPhone Series: The new SwyxPhones L620, L640. L660 and L680 are distinguished by distinctively modern and simultaneously ergonomic design.
- Microsoft Active Directory Integration: Also new in Version 6.20 is integration into the Microsoft Active Directory management tools. This makes the administration much simpler, especially for larger SwyxWare installations.
- Support of dual-mode mobile phones: SwyxIt! Mobile becomes still more flexible. Owners of all new Nokia Smartphones are able to phone within SwyxIt! Mobile via SIP/WLAN too. And all the familiar features of Swyxit! Mobile (e.g. Hold, Call Swap, Conversation Recording, Conference, Forwarding configuration) can also be used in SIP mode
SwyxWare Version 6.12 is available for SwyxWare Essential, SwyxWare Compact and Hosted SwyxWare software implementations and offers a range of interesting and practical new features:
- SwyxIt! messenger: For the first time SwyxIt! users can send instant messages to other team members. This is done with the help of the new "SwyxIt! Messenger" tool
- SwyxIt! Web Extension: The new SwyxIt! web extensions provide an extremely flexible tool for displaying any web content within the SwyxIt! interface (skin)
- SwyxIt! Mobile V2.00: The version V2.0 of SwyxIt! Mobile, which is delivered together with SwyxWare V6.12, has incorporated many suggestions from customers and partners. In addition, SwyxIt! Mobile is now also available for the BlackBerry (RIM) platform
- SwyxWare Compact: SwyxMobile is now included in SwyxWare Compact by default
- SwyxIt! dialing mode for the S315: enables the control of the SwyxPhone S315 with the SwyxIt!
- Improvement of the voicemail and fax functionalities: The voicemail and fax functionality has been revised in many places and allows better direct access to frequently used functions
- Integrated version of SwyxWare Essential/Compact and Hosted SwyxWare: SwyxWare V6.11 is the first SwyxWare release which integrates all three different SwyxWare product variants in a single package. This means the Hosted SwyxWare variant, the SwyxWare Compact CPE variant (for businesses with up to 10 users) and the SwyxWare Essential CPE variant (for businesses with 10s or 100s of employees) can be installed from a single resource. This allows the customer to benefit from the same level of technology and wide range of features, no matter which platform they choose
- Limit the number of users for a Feature Profile
- Limit the number of conference rooms: The two enhanced configuration options mentioned above provide the possibility to limit the number of users which can be assigned to a SwyxWare Feature Profile, and to limit the number of Conference Rooms which can be created in a SwyxWare installation. Especially for Hosted SwyxWare these settings offer an additional configuration option to define the self configuration possibilities provided for the Customer Administrator
- Special IP address handling schema for Hosting: SwyxWare v6.11 contains various enhancements in the field of the IP address handling to support special hosting scenarios
- Support for SX2-express QuadBRI ISDN board for PCI-Express Bus
- Customised context menu entries for 3rd party applications at Speed Dials in SwyxIt!
- SwyxMobile delivers Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC). Mobile access to supplementary services, e.g. call hold, swap, conference, record conversations, change call forwardings. Easy reachability via the office extension („One-Number - concept“). The additional SwyxIt! Mobile Clients are available for the mobile platforms ‘Symbian’ and ‘Windows Mobile’. SwyxMobile is part of the SwyxProfessional Option Pack and can be also purchased as separate Option
- The new SwyxPhone S315 is a cost-effective SIP phone that provides all the advantages of IP-telephony
- The new SwyxPhone L420p and L520p offer an integrated 10/100 base-T Mini-Switch. The in-built headphone connector provides optimal flexibility for power users
- New Web Browser-based Administration tool. This tool provides remote configuration of most settings without the need to access the Microsoft Management Console onsite
- Improved administration: administration profile, feature profile and bulk administration make the administrator’s daily work easier. Better bandwith-management between different sites Source-based Routing allows better management of calls
- Feature Codes. Enables all devices with DTMF capability to use specific SwyxWare functionality (e.g. remote inquiry or call forwardings)
- Some essential software design improvements in SwyxWare 6.10: optimised caching, automated compression, simplified Back-Up
- SwyxWare Essential - the natural successor to SwyxWare v5.01, providing an extendable IP telephony platform for businesses of all sizes
- SwyxWare Compact - for small businesses and autonomous branch offices with up to 10 employees
- SwyxConnect - an innovative and comprehensive ‘full service’ branch solution that enables SwyxWare to be utilised in smaller subsidiary or branch offices
- New Option Packs: SwyxConference (including Conference Rooms/Conference bridge and conferences with more than 3 participants), SwyxRecord (for user initiated call recording), and SwyxVoicemail
- SwyxProfessional Option Pack - combining Conferencing, CTI, ECR, Fax, (ad hoc) Recording, and VoiceMail Option Packs in a cost effective bundle
- SwyxMonitor Option Pack: ‘Permanent call recording’ on any trunk line plus silent call intrusion by supervisors
- SwyxStandby Option Pack: fall-back server solution for business continuity
- A very wide range of new SwyxWare features covering enhancements to multi-site support, SIP support, hunt groups, administration, call control and management, business continuity, and integration with Microsoft® Outlook®
- SwyxIt! Now - a highly-featured, standalone SIP client that provides business telephony features normally only found on telephone systems sold to high-end businesses. (This solution will be provided to small businesses and consumers via service provider channels under OEM agreements with Swyx.)
- Connections to Internet Telephony Service Providers (ITSP) using SIP trunking
- Support of Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM)
- Support of Simple Traversal of UDP over NATs (STUN)
- Voice compression G.729a
- Support of new telephony devices such as SwyxPhone L520s/L540 with Self Labelling Keys, additional key modules T520
- Call deflection
- Import/export function for personal phonebook
- HiFi ringtones
- New skin functionality: display of call history, e.g. for operators, easy volume adjustment with new slider objects
- Support of the new wireless headset H360
- Support of Call Transfer functionality for KIRK IP-DECT Fallback SwyxServer support for SwyxPhone models
- Support for Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Support for KIRK IP DECT system
- Support of analog lines
- Support of new SwyxPhone L420e, L420s, L440
- Improvements to SwyxPhone L400 user interface
- Improvements for Windows Terminal Server
- TAPI for Windows Terminal Server
- CTI per default
- Keine Farbmodus-Restriktionen, Server-Paket enthält spezielle Terminal Server Skin
- Logoff from SwyxServer when Terminal Client session is disconnected, logon when the session is reconnected
- Local SwyxIt!, controlled via CTI (by SwyxIt! running in terminal session): no pop up, no response to hotkeys, different (black) tray icon, no tray icons for inbound calls, no Balloon Tips on tray icon
- Configuration of HookOff for headset
- Configuration of a substitute number (fake extension) on a line by the Administrator (using a different extension for outbound calls).
- Tool tip of a line displays short call history (information about tried transfers)
- Auto Attendant additional device information for logged in users New default Skin New PhoneController Service Support of new SwyxPhone L400
- Support of Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Control SwyxPhone or SwyxIt! from another SwyxIt!
- Callback requests
- Compress voicemail attachments (PCM, GSM, G.711, user-definded)
- New or changed script API functions:
- WaitForDisconnect, Hold, Activate, Disconnect
- Hand control to destination script in ConnectTo
- End RecordMessage with an arbitrary, configurable DTMF key or when silence is detected
- Abort ConnectTo with an arbitrary, configurable DTMF key
- Use a user-defined sound file instead of alert tone during ConnectTo
- Specify start position in PlayMessage function
- Edit current calls phone call list entry from script
- Using MSDE 2000 as default database engine
- Deleting of arbitrary phonecall/redial list entries
- Call back Request, Call back on Busy, Call back on "speaking" speed dial
- Manually disabled lines keep disabled after logon/logoff
- Configuration of acoustic second call signalling
- Configuration of "Silent" call signalling
- Configuration of transfer via "HookOn"
- Voicemail Inquiry from SwyxIt!
- New hotkeys for minimize, conference, pickup group call, call back request, pickup call back and dialling from any application
- Caller list, redial list: allow deleting single entries
- New resizable lists, save and restore column width (phone book, caller list, redial list, my call back requests, recordings)
- Send E-mail from caller list
- Advanced ringing sound configuration (number depending ringing)
- Allow 99 line keys
- Conference Manager
- Extended Call Detail Records (CDR)
- File Caching on SwyxIt! and within SwyxServer to improve performance
- Disabling lines for incoming calls (SwyxIt!)
- Dialing out of each Microsoft Windows Application
- User changeable PIN for Remote Inquiry
- Standard Remote Inquiry
- Setting Standard Redirection from Remote
- Movable Standard Redirection Rules within the Call Routing Manager
- Displaying incoming calls, improved Pop-Up configuration (SwyxIt!)
- Configurable Line Echo Cancellation within SwyxIt!
- Intersite-coupling of sites with several SwyxServers
- Connecting home offices/external extensions
- Connecting small offices without own SwyxServer or SwyxGate
- Data compression
- Fax over IP (T.38)
- Supporting data connections on internal ISDN port (exception: X.31 (X.25 in D channel), precondition: Internal ISDN conduit is in the gateway)
- Forwarding of charging information to internal ISDN ports
- Automatic watchdog
- SwyxWare administration displays all active connections (external + internal)
- Remote voicemail inquiry from any phone (by access to mail server, IMAP4)
- Optical display of new voicemails on SwyxPhone
- "External" users in global phonebook
- Extended Call Detail Records
- Automatic server configuration (via DHCP or DNS)
- Fallback (backup) server
- Remote voicemail inquiry
- Acoustic indication of new voicemails by changed dialling tone
- Editable display
- Improved file caching
- Voice compression
- Choice of Outlook contact folder
Option Pack Extended Call Routing:
- Several new blocks
- Use of logic expressions
- Insertion of own Visual Basic Script Code (e.g. to access data bases)
- Improved line management
- Restricted use of GSE
- Different groups of toolbars
- Internal S0
- Conversation recording (manually/automatic)
- Application Sharing with a mouse click during conversation
- Choice of any Outlook Contact Folder to identify caller
- Display of name from Outlook Contacts in SwyxIt!'s display and lists
- Free assignment of MSN/extensions for outgoing calls
- Mapping of project numbers to outgoing calls
- Call restrictions
- Advice of charge from the ISDN
- Configuration of CDRs via MMC
- SwyxWare Option Pack SwyxFax
- SwyxWare Option Pack Extended Call Routing
- SwyxServer and SwyxGate available for LINUX
- Call Detail Records
- Editable LCR tables
- Support of 4xS0 gateways
- Secretariate configuration
- Support of SwyxIt! Handset USB
- Automatic redial
- Choice of sound devices for phoning and ringing tones
- SwyxIt! supports 'Always on top' functionality
- Volume control within SwyxIt!
- Copy and paste of action and information keys between skins
- Library skin
- New skin designs, new preconfigured skins (e.g. poweruser, operator)
- Call Routing Manager
- Follow Me-Actions depending on Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Status signalling on name keys
- Caller identification by Microsoft Outlook Contacts
- Logging of all calls in Microsoft Outlook Journal
- Support of comfort functions with SwyxPhone
- Group functionality
- New skins
- Music on Hold
- Voice codecs per G.711
- Administration per Microsoft Management Console (MMC)
- Individual user skins
- Skin editors
- Comfort functions (call park, swap, pcik-up, transfer)
- Blockdialing and overlap sending
- Fax and DTMF support (SwyxGate)
- Hook on/off support
- Least Cost Routing
- Support of H.323 clients
- Caller and redial lists
- Phone book with status signalling
- and many more