Swyx releases SwyxWare 13.05 for on-premises installations and as SwyxWare Compact for Data Center version. This version will also be available on our SwyxON platforms from 30.09.2021.
This version is a maintenance release and contains solutions to the following bugs:
- SMTP authentication fails
- Faxes can be printed and displayed in a reduced size
- It is not possible to delete a key module for Yealink phones in SCC
- SMTP: A transport error causes mails to be moved to 'undeliverable' immediately
- DECT 800: SARI ending with a '*' cannot be entered in SCC
- SCC: Versions - zero (default) is displayed as local version
- SCC: VersionsPage - Wrong behaviour of the 'Default' version flag
- SCC: Versions - It is not possible to deactivate the distribution for a default version via the button on the overview page
- SCC: Wrong message when removing the speed dial number
- SCC: Incorrect user feature assignment
- CTI+: Held call cannot be retrieved and is terminated if a second call is terminated before it reaches connection status
- Mail templates: Year in copyright is out of date (2019/2020)206223
- IpPbxSrv: Possible dump if the only group member in this group calls.
- Interrupted/delayed SIP communication between SwyxWare services and IpPbxSrv under certain conditions.
- LinkMgr: SIP REGISTER fails if primary DNS server is not present and Trunk uses STUN.
- For this purpose, a flag was enabled which unlocks the Acoustic Shiled feature on Yealink T5 deskphones. A user can then activate this by pressing a button in the display during a call.
Additionally a flag was enabled which unlocks the Acoustic Shiled feature on Yealink T5 deskphones. A user can then activate this by pressing a button in the display during a call.